Magical Girl Cosplay Gathering 2013-Crossover to the max!

Started by RyuHayabusa, June 05, 2012, 05:31:34 PM

RyuHayabusa

I know FanimeCon 2013 is not until next year but the idea came up before this year's Fanime but it would have been too late to implement. The idea is: have a cosplay gathering for all of the Magical Girls that we know and love. From Sailor Moon to Madoka Magica to Card Captor Sakura and beyond, all Magical Girls are welcome to this, even from RPG games as well. So anyone is interested in part of this? Let me know :D

Ok, sorry was on my old screen name in here but here's the updated info for the gathering:

Day: Saturday, May 25
Time: 6 p.m
MP: Hilton Lobby
L: G10-OFF SITE-by The Civic Auditorium/Guadalupe River Park

Note: This is an all Magical Girl Gathering Crossover so anyone from any Magical Girl Series are welcome to join. The gathering will last about an hour unless it's a large group.
If any questions, please contact me asap through here or through my twitter account: DarthRyu666.

Also, BE ON TIME. Meeting Place is at the Hilton Lobby. I will be waiting at least 15 mins before the gathering. Thank You

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Armored-Heart

Sounds awesome! Depending on whether or not I study abroad next Spring (if I do I won't be attending Fanime) I'd love to attend as Cardcaptor Sakura if things worked out. c:
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

RyuHayabusa

@armored-heart: I know right? It just popped into my head and was thinking this would be way cool to but a little bit late for Fanime2012. This way it will be much easier to plan out and implement. i hope you will be here for this and cant wait to see you if you come :D

azreale

DOOOO ITTTT my group and I would b there as the main 3 from mermaid melody XD
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

RyuHayabusa

@Azreale: awesome!! I will start making a list on who's coming to this soon too. welcome aboard :D

benihime

oh man it's going to be magical girl con for me, and at one point i'll for sure have Cure White, maybe a new card captor outfit and possibly something from shugo chara XD

RyuHayabusa

@Benihime: for sure. oh wow. sorry for the late reply. *bumps* this is still happening so if anyone wants to come to this, please do so :D

Motoko

Would definitely love to see this happen.
I would probably come.
I don't see it on the official cosplay gathering list though...is that because we don't have enough people yet or something?
Hope more information will come soon about this. =)

Michi

Wow! I don't think I'll be joining this, but I'm very curious to see the gathering itself! I hope I can stop by and take photos. :)
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

keitoghostie

I'm gonna be one of the very minor Madoka Magica characters (the bear girl) so I'd love this!!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Motoko on February 06, 2013, 12:41:21 AM
Would definitely love to see this happen.
I would probably come.
I don't see it on the official cosplay gathering list though...is that because we don't have enough people yet or something?
Hope more information will come soon about this. =)

as soon as I get more people confirmed for this, I will add it to the official gatherings list so I hope this does happen as well. I'll post the link on facebook and these cosplay fb groups that I belong to.

Quote from: Michi on February 06, 2013, 08:03:51 PM
Wow! I don't think I'll be joining this, but I'm very curious to see the gathering itself! I hope I can stop by and take photos. :)

Of course you can. The more the merrier

Quote from: keitoghostie on February 08, 2013, 01:29:23 AM
I'm gonna be one of the very minor Madoka Magica characters (the bear girl) so I'd love this!!

Yesh you can lol. welcome aboard.

YaoiCat

I was thinking of cosplaying as Tokyo Mew Mew's main character, Mew Ichigo!  But was thinking not many people would remember the character.  What do you guys think?  Would people recognize me if I cosplayed Mew Ichigo?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: YaoiCat on February 11, 2013, 11:14:57 AM
I was thinking of cosplaying as Tokyo Mew Mew's main character, Mew Ichigo!  But was thinking not many people would remember the character.  What do you guys think?  Would people recognize me if I cosplayed Mew Ichigo?

yesh you can. people still remember her and she's a magical girl so yep, it works.

YaoiCat

Thanks!  Do you know what day and time this gathering will be?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: YaoiCat on February 11, 2013, 11:35:05 AM
Thanks!  Do you know what day and time this gathering will be?

as soon as I get enough people confirmed, I will add it to the official gatherings list. Then we can discuss the time and date. is that cool?

YaoiCat

Good enough for me!  :)
Personally I'm hoping it will be on Friday or Sunday ^^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: YaoiCat on February 11, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
Good enough for me!  :)
Personally I'm hoping it will be on Friday or Sunday ^^

for sure, I'll let you know. please spread the word on your end too if you have facebook or twitter :D

Pika-Ninja

I really want to join (and my friend as well)

We'll most likely be Charlotte and Mami from madoka~
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 18, 2013, 11:05:17 AM
I really want to join (and my friend as well)

We'll most likely be Charlotte and Mami from madoka~

Sure you guys are welcome to join :D

Dani Phantom

This is a fantastic idea, I will attend for sure ! I'm already prepared to come as Sailor Jupiter :3
(╯°□°)╯☆.。.:*・°☆