Definition - Conplague

Started by ewu, June 07, 2012, 01:13:15 PM

ewu

conplague (n. kon-pleyg) noun, verb, conplagued, conpla·guing.

Also called: con flu  a form of influenza occurring in FanimeCon attendees and staffers mainly in Japan and San Jose. H24N4.

noun

• an epidemic disease that causes high mortality; often accompanied by post-con depression and burnout.
  • an infectious, epidemic disease caused by a bacterium, Fanimea staphylococcus,  characterized by fever, chills, and insanity, transmitted to staffers from other staffers and congoers by means of 24/4 close, intense interaction with carriers. Compare bubonic plague, pneumonic plague, septicemic plague.
  • any widespread affliction, calamity, or evil, especially one regarded as a direct punishment by God: a conplague of power outages and protesters.

verb (used with a person)

• to trouble, annoy, or torment in any manner: Power outages conplagued the staff of FanimeCon.
  • to annoy, bother, or pester: Protesters conplagued the members.

See also: Urban Dictionary: con plague.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Maskenlav

verb:

some of the rovers were conplaguing me over and over again when I was minding my own business and leaning on objects that were sturdy and supported my weight.

some of the cross-dressers conplagued me were obnoxious and yelling random things out loud. I.E. a cross-dressed Misty.

those protesters conplague all of us with their usual and non important rants.

"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"