Looking for people to hang out with this year(2013)

Started by kane64, June 09, 2012, 04:46:58 AM

echoshadow

If people stayed for the closing ceremonies they did mention it was kind of build with cons in mind.

And maybe next year Fanime would not plan two cons at the same time. It was bad move on their part for clockwork alchemy. I would have loved to attend but Fanime had my attention 90% of the time.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

princesskitty18

interested :)

but we'll see how plans go
highly unlikely that ill be able to go on thursday but i shall keep all things in mind :D
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Alix777

I would love to try and meet up next year, hopefully Friday and I will probably be bringing a few friends with me.

Haunterluvcookies

looks like it might be an intresting building though. hoping it helps the con...
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

it'll help in attendee space thats for sure! lol and having the ball literally next door will help ALOT too (assuming it'll be large like the Parkside) so having everything next to you will cut back on losing friends who left across the street without you :P
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

kane64

My thoughts exactly. And they could do the swap meet in there as well on the days that they don't have a dance going on.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

WuvMilo

Awww, I wish I bought my badge early. Unfortunately I couldn't. ; __ ;

virilevocalist

Yeah I was way too hungover to get on the Monday, haha. Oh well. I'll get it when it opens up again.
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

Haunterluvcookies

I can't wait to see this new place. I also can't wait to order my badge... it means when I buy it that i am one step closer to Fanime 2013
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

I'm going to do the heart costume for sure now! So now you guys can't miss me ;D I know for sure I'm getting the badge when it's the cheapest cause I half-assed it and got it at 55 so this year I am going 100% on top of things

Haunterluvcookies

Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

it's a tux with a big pink heart armband on my bicep and then carry a staff with a a larger pink heart on top of it wth 3 homemade spikes, 2 on the sides and 1 on top. It's from a video game for the xbox 360 called Timeless. You pick male or female anime characters and it's a side scroller that you shoot random colorful objects for combo points and my cosplay is a NPC boss.

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Maskenlav on June 13, 2012, 02:41:22 PM
it's a tux with a big pink heart armband on my bicep and then carry a staff with a a larger pink heart on top of it wth 3 homemade spikes, 2 on the sides and 1 on top. It's from a video game for the xbox 360 called Timeless. You pick male or female anime characters and it's a side scroller that you shoot random colorful objects for combo points and my cosplay is a NPC boss.

SOunds intresting, might have to look into it. However i was sad that I didnt see your awesome sebastion cosplay.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on June 13, 2012, 05:37:22 PM
SOunds intresting, might have to look into it. However i was sad that I didnt see your awesome sebastion cosplay.

no worries I can always bring it back for next year since I still have my wings intact. But I'll be mostly this new costume all weekend

Haunterluvcookies

That would be awesome. I don't know how I missed you! I feel unawesome....
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

lmfao don't worry about it haunter! I'll switch out of my heart costume for my winged Sebastian for you if you like. Sometime we can find each other, I'll throw on my stuff and take a posing pic WITH you? how does that sound? ;D

Haunterluvcookies

Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

llaaannniiii

Ill prolly think about attending when reg opens up again! I'm also waiting on news bout am2 and ax. I Miighhtt go to those next year if not fanime >.<

kane64

If I had more money, and a lot more time, I would try to go to every big con out there. But alas, I cannot. T_T
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

I wish to go to many cons but alas my money is tight as well. So I can only go to one out of state con as of right now.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi