Theme gatherings?

Started by Tabbychan, June 11, 2012, 11:55:42 PM

Tabbychan

Does anyone run a theme cosplay gathering?o.o I already have a group ready for the Gothic Fairytale theme but couldn't figure out if someone even runs the theme gathering at all XD

Angelx624

I remember there being theme gatherings in 2010.

Hoping for one next year. Since one of my cosplays for next year fits the Gothic Fairytale theme. I also hope to finally have my whole Versailles group. ;A;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Maskenlav

you can. Nobody to stop you, since the theme is Gothic Fairytale I'm like 100 billion % sure tons people will be cosplaying as it so it's literally up to the people to host one. If that Clockwork con is gonna happen again expect to see LOTS of Steampunk/Gothica at fanime lollol maybe I'll be doing a Gothic too, assuming there will be hundreds of the (Black and White)Ciel and Sebastians as well. I want to do a gothic blend of a gentleman while having a reverse cross on my back to have that touch while a halloween vampire necklace :P
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Tabbychan

Although they aren't quite gothic my group will be doing dark/twisted disney females XD

BunofGovt

BSaphire usually runs the theme gatherings (example:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12828.0.html).  She'll post in this forum probably December or January of 2013.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

BSaphire

Quote from: Tabbychan on June 11, 2012, 11:55:42 PM
Does anyone run a theme cosplay gathering?o.o I already have a group ready for the Gothic Fairytale theme but couldn't figure out if someone even runs the theme gathering at all XD
It was supposed to be run by my staff, but we have been so short of staff that it has only had a location. The FanimeCon Theme gathering has had a running thread for a couple of years I just haven't updated it to 2013 yet. Would you be interested in assisting on it?
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I updated the theme thread. Please post there. Thanks B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist