QUAD SUITERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ciello, June 14, 2012, 11:24:10 PM

Ciello

Greetings all, I think there should be a quad suit gathering for 2013 and I'd like quad suiters to join in on his threat so we can band together for fun and for safety. Sometimes people jump on us and can damage the cosplays we spent so much time, money, effort and love on making!!! We need handlers to be with us and watch our back(literally!).
   For our own safety, conventions and attendees need to be more aware of the damage glomping can do to a cosplay and also a quadsuit. In a quadsuit we can't see or hear very well, so we need a handler and people do not know if there is a strong 200lb man in a quad or maybe an 80lb girl you'll crush if you jump on them!! Maybe the quad suiter has an injury and you may severely hurt them by jumping on them!
   So if you quad suit or want to, please join in conversation here! Lets help each other our, old and new! Discuss quad suit options, materials, safety precautions and experiences and advice. Thank you. :)
- Ciello
facebook.com/TeamForTheWin
deviantart.com/solesekken
tumblr.com/TeamForTheWin
-Artist-Writer-Leatherworker-

azreale

i'm a quadsuitist, though, i wont be in one for 2013 (a friend of mine will) and im sure we'd both love to be there!  i'm always terrified taking my first steps in a quadsuit at a con, people are rude, and pushy.... ad a girl jump on my back once with out warning and I collapsed and was in pain for the rest of the day. people need to be more respectful of the hard work that goes into our suits and to respect our handlers, no pulling them away from us and leaving the suitist to fend for themselves, etc.

makes me happy to know i'm not the only one thinking about this topic!
Cheers to the quad suit community!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)