Fullmetal Alchemist

Started by recomet15, May 09, 2004, 01:44:51 PM

Ramses

I wont say much about this issue,i'll just tell you to go here
Ramses

Go Go Cooking Rangers! (click to see my Go-Gaia Gild)

frumpy

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"
Quote from: "digitalimp"With it's recent licensing does anyone know if the PS2 game will be coming out in America?

yes it will be coming out cause it was announced at E3. Square and Funimation are partners in this.  :D

Yes, it's official. The SquareEnix booth actually has the trailer playing...they even have a playable FF12 demo in ENGLISH!!! Now, that's cool...
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

ced1106

Quote from: "platinum edge"Well, Full Metal Alchemist does start off like other standard animes, however, it takes a little while for it to really get rolling.  It's hard to accurately describe what happens without ruining the story.  However, I can say that it becomes quite complex and has themes that make you think, if you pay close attention to what's going on.  That's my opinion about it, but hey, Full Metal Alchemist may not be the anime that everyone likes.

teh cool. I've seen the first few eps, so know much of the background. About which ep does it get good? I hope I don't have to wait until ep 30, but will, lol.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

platinum edge

I'd say after ep 10 or so.  It's been a litlle while since I've seen some of the early eps, but after it picks up, it stays really exciting.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Evangelion Xgouki

I've been keeping up with the episodes since the beginning and have seen 32 of them so far.  All I can say is: SUGOI!  Hagane no Renkinjitsushi is a great series.  It's well written and exciting to watch with just the right amount of humour (like eps 12: Fire vs Steel).