Hetalia: Axis Powers Gathering 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by AnimefanJJ, June 21, 2012, 06:08:00 PM

Haunterluvcookies

Might be easier to hear you if you did. Because I couldn't hear you at over all the other cosplayers.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on August 06, 2012, 10:05:45 AM
Might be easier to hear you if you did. Because I couldn't hear you at over all the other cosplayers.
alright.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

demetria656

I'll be Egypt yet again, I do not mind helping you out, kinda know how gatherings run and so on running many in the past.
And about the bullhorn I would check in with the Fanime staff ahead of time. Often they have rovers wandering around looking for bullhorns since they are banned (Exception of gatherings), A bullhorn and a small white board would be nice.
I also suggest we make a list of the photo list and perhaps getting a larger area to hold the gathering. I believe there will still be construction going on at the next Fanime.
Might I suggest we go to the park across the street? It is large and enough space to take photos and frolic around.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: demetria656 on August 24, 2012, 01:28:20 AM
I'll be Egypt yet again, I do not mind helping you out, kinda know how gatherings run and so on running many in the past.
And about the bullhorn I would check in with the Fanime staff ahead of time. Often they have rovers wandering around looking for bullhorns since they are banned (Exception of gatherings), A bullhorn and a small white board would be nice.
I also suggest we make a list of the photo list and perhaps getting a larger area to hold the gathering. I believe there will still be construction going on at the next Fanime.
Might I suggest we go to the park across the street? It is large and enough space to take photos and frolic around.
Well I was thinking about the park too and I am changing up the photo list. I will check in with Fanime Staff about the bullhorn and it would only be used for this gathering.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

echoshadow

It's a shame to see you plan all this out while I'm still empty handed. Just how long do you plan to drag this out James. Till then I'll let everyone know of your scam.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17617.0.html
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

heidipak

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on August 05, 2012, 08:48:05 PM
should I bring a bullhorn?

That'd be helpful, but I don't know if they're allowed?  If anything, maybe someone can acquire one of those cones that cheerleaders use.
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

vietboy

Herro. Another China has appeared! I came to this years, but I left immediately cause it was a bad combination of crowded and I had another gathering immediately right after. >< But, as long as I don't have conflicting schedules, I will come with my Hello Kitty goods made in Japan China! The finest goods in all of Japan China, with pandas as the new mascot!
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: vietboy on September 16, 2012, 12:00:16 AM
Herro. Another China has appeared! I came to this years, but I left immediately cause it was a bad combination of crowded and I had another gathering immediately right after. >< But, as long as I don't have conflicting schedules, I will come with my Hello Kitty goods made in Japan China! The finest goods in all of Japan China, with pandas as the new mascot!

<3 I love you! <3 ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Juju

My girlfriend and I will be there!  I'll be cosplaying as Prussia, and she as Romano.

Also, we're hosting the Hetalia Day event in SF this year, if anyone is interested in going!  Here's the facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/156332361172199/

Thanks. : D
Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

kanjiRagana

Last year was awesome~ Not that many people asked for photos, but it was still fun!

I'm coming as Russia this year, and my friend will be China!  There's a chance another friend will be Hungary.

demetria656

Quote from: heidipak on September 13, 2012, 07:11:56 PM
Quote from: AnimefanJJ on August 05, 2012, 08:48:05 PM
should I bring a bullhorn?

That'd be helpful, but I don't know if they're allowed?  If anything, maybe someone can acquire one of those cones that cheerleaders use.
Bullhorns can be used for gatherings and that is it. No bullhorns outside of gatherings and the bullhorn can be assigned to the person who is in charge or the person in charge appoints it too.
I don't have one.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

whitexotaku

Hi! My friend Rose and I are planning to come as Chibi!Italy and Chibi!Romano and we're super excited! (Both of us are willing for fan service pictures. Her with Germanys and me with Spains ;3)
Fanime 2014 plans:
Friday: Either Eren or Annie from AoT
Saturday: Ruby from RWBY
Sunday: Vav from Rooster Teeth

Avairrianna

Has no one noticed that AnimefanJJ got banned. Someone else needs to step up soon.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Haunterluvcookies

He got banned, oh wow. Now we have no host for the gathering.  ???
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

demetria656

Seeing how I am the co-host, I will take over until news is heard from JJ.
If there is any questions or concerns please do ask, I am here to help when JJ is not around.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

acostory

I see that you are in need of some help... In the past, I've attempted to host other gatherings, although more often than not, I've parted ways from doing it long before Fanime has happened. However, I have an awesome friend who is willing to help me do it this year, so if you'll have us, we'd be more than willing to help! We've been doing Hetalia gatherings since 2009, so we know our stuff pretty well.

Regardless of whether anyone is interested in our offer, count me in as [probably] America, and my friend as Prussia. I may or may not be able to convince my troupe to come along as Russia, France, Chibitalia, and Belarus, depending on if they feel like being social for the convention :3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: demetria656 on November 28, 2012, 04:14:24 PM
Seeing how I am the co-host, I will take over until news is heard from JJ.
If there is any questions or concerns please do ask, I am here to help when JJ is not around.
It doesn't seem like he'll be coming back anytime soon, I would urge you to message a moderator about locking this thread and creating a new one to be updated to be on the safe side.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

demetria656

That is the plan actually! I just had my last final today and had a chance to get on the computer. I'll get to that ASAP~
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

MidnightPrincess94

oo oo!! can you please put me down as chibitalia? ^U^ i'll b coming as tht again. can't wait to c every1!! last years was super fun

Harpaw8

I will go as N. italy is the date for this is on Monday. If ob saterday i cannot but i could possably on sunday...