Tell Me About Homestuck 2013 (Homestuck informative panel)

Started by Tsubasakissu, July 04, 2012, 07:02:00 PM

Tsubasakissu

So! With the mass of fan-panels being submitted (Alot of them are in-character Q&A) my friend a (mostly) informative Homestuck panel for people outside of the fandom, new comers to the fandom, as well as older (as far as being "in" the fandom) fans alike! We did one  (It was my friend Molly's panel, but she will be doing another one this coming Fanime) this past Fanime and we were asked stuff about characters we didnt think about covering! So, here we are to try again!

My Gamzee and I (I'll either be Karkat or God Tier John, I'll decide as we get closer. I have both already) will be doing an informative Homestuck panel next year for Fanime! Itll be like the one this year, except with more coverage. We'll be talking about: Troll relations, beta kids, alpha kids, Jack/Bec, possibly Intermission, different universes, post-scratch trolls (Aranea, Meena, any others that exist by then), the Cherubs, some fandom stuff, and alot more that im far too lazy to list at the moment (as we get closer to winter more info will be posted). And although it will be emphasizing the informative stuff we wont refuse in-character questions when appropriate. (It wont be a huge panel, as far as panelists are concerned)

So, just to be clear: Our panel will be separate from the fan panels as we will not be emphasizing in-character Q&A.

Vriska.serket

Fanime 2013 cosplay(first year)
Vriska serket (homestuck)
Riku (kingdom hearts 2)
Jade Harley? (Homestuck)
Marquise spinneret Mindfang? (Homestuck)
//any name with question marks are maybes