The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2015 Gathering)

Started by sael, August 06, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

PsychoticDame

Angelx624

Slight change in plans. I'll still be coming as Grell, but a gothic lolita version of Grell. ^^;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

MaigoLily

My friend is coming on Sunday as Alois Trancy, though I don't know how early she can come. I will be coming for pictures as long as it does not run into my time slot for the Magi gathering I am organizing. And I have to meet up with my assistants for lunch so hopefully I can get at least a group picture in the beginning if it does end up overlapping my plans.

kimchinewdles

hii! My sister, minods, will be going as Alois! And my friend yaoiconqueen will be going as Claude!
はたしはあきです! げんきですか? ^^

FANIME 2013:
K-ON : Yui Hirasawa
-MOVIE SINGING ED
-MOVIE CASUAL OUTFIT
-SAKURAGAOKA UNIFORM WINTER

DIABOLIK LOVERS : YUI KOMORI
-UNIFORM
-CASUAL OUTFIT

なつぞらのぺるしおす: REN TOHNO
-SUMMER UNIFORM

BSaphire

@ ORGANIZER: I have not received your Submission Request via PM for this Gathering & Event. Please respond ASAP since many slots are filling up and I want to get the OFFICIAL Gatherings List up.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

rottenrosen

Haha I found ya.

I'll be bringing Meirin default/battle ver. for certain, and depending on what day this is, I will wear her that day!!

rottenrosen

Quote from: chaosbark on January 24, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
Lists updated. As to the question: yes, there will still be a tea party. This year I do not think that I will start a list of "who's bringing what", but volunteers are always appreciated. I think I shall bring fudge of some sort.... If I can keep it from melting/being eating by my roommates.

Just wondering, did people like moving to the Fairmont after the main gathering for the tea party? Also, shall we maintain our habit of holding this gathering on the day of the Black and White Ball?

I will be more than willing to bring supplies and many different teas if tea is held at the Fairmont, which is where I am staying.

Angelx624

So, I might still see if I can get R-Shitei Grell finished in time for Fanime. >__>;; But we shall see.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

koolcalcat1

ok so the cosplay i'm bringing is Vincent/Rachel the zombie thing Anglea makes...haha

Kell-chan

My group can do Sunday so long as it's not too late in the afternoon (we have a panel to host), and we're happy to bring some tasty desserts and/or beverages if we're able to attend. ^_^

CrazyAsylumGirl

I shall be going as Ciel a.k.a Smile, from the Circus Arc. Really looking forward to this.
Fanime 2013 Cosplay List:
Yurripe - Angel Beats
Ciel/Smile - Kuroshitsuji (manga arc)

SkylerKarashi

hopefully if the timing is right, i can be finnian. :D
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

RitsukaUzumaki

Please, please,please, Pleeeeeaaaasssse!!!!!!!
Do NOT make the gathering any time around:
Date: Sunday May 26
Time: 1:30-2:30pm

That's when my only other gathering is.(It's the Naruto gathering).

If you make the Gathering on Sunday, please give time for cosplayers to go back to their hotels and change from cosplay to cosplay!!!! >.<'
FanimeCon 2014: Uchiha Madara(Pre-Konoha), Uchiha Mikoto(Young), Trancy Alois, and one more undecided.

http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki?fref=ts
http://phantomleafpro.deviantart.com

sael

Oh gosh, so late. Real life has been tossing me about for a whirlwind ride. Updates incoming.

@ Ritsuka - I understand. I will be trying to avoid any large gathering.

sael

ANSWER NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE:

Based on this map (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/BSaphire/media/GCDLocationsMapFinal.jpg.html) do you guys want to be at G6 (where we were last year) or at G7 (the tree area just down the steps)? There's also G8 (see map). I'm already late for the submission of location - will submit it by tomorrow afternoon.

SkylerKarashi

i say g7. but this is from someone whos not even sure if theyre going or not yet.

sael

Looks like 11AM on Sunday is open for all those locations. Going to aim for that timeslot - we can then move to the Fairmont location for hang-out time/snacks/whatever after. I believe that this will not conflict with any other large gathering and, also, will allow for the Masquerade participants to join us.

Angelx624

11 AM works great for me! ^^ Hopefully it works for everyone else, too! c:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

sael

Leaning towards G7 (tree area) for location as it will provide some shade in the middle of the day.

SkylerKarashi

11 am on sunday? sweet, then i can confirm my appearance as finnian. :D