The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2015 Gathering)

Started by sael, August 06, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

sael

Sorry for the delay in updates; with my cosplay partner in crime off exploring Japan, I've lost quite a bit of motivation. I'll try to check in on this thread a little more often.

azreale

this really depends on other gathering times and such, but I'll be Tanaka  at some point.
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

DaKree~

Not completely sure about my lineup for Fanime yet, but I might be able to come as Finnian~

Angelx624

Quote from: DeCreep on January 14, 2013, 11:59:25 PM
Not completely sure about my lineup for Fanime yet, but I might be able to come as Finnian~

Omg yay!! 8D You'd make a rather cute Finny....... justsaying. :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

sael

Updated; slowly we are increasing in numbers.

OMG, Angel I just saw what you have in your line-up for Fanime: G-Dragon! BigBang is so great! Excuse me while I go have a bit of a fangirl attack.

Angelx624

Quote from: chaosbark on January 19, 2013, 02:37:08 PM
Updated; slowly we are increasing in numbers.

OMG, Angel I just saw what you have in your line-up for Fanime: G-Dragon! BigBang is so great! Excuse me while I go have a bit of a fangirl attack.

Yes! Yes they are!! :P And I love G-Dragon's black and white suit outfit from the MV so much, I wanna cosplay it for Fanime. IT WILL HAPPEN. ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RitsukaUzumaki

I'll be coming as Ciel Phantomhive(Ball Gown), unless my partner comes as Ciel Phantomhive(red) then I'll come as Alois Trancy.
FanimeCon 2014: Uchiha Madara(Pre-Konoha), Uchiha Mikoto(Young), Trancy Alois, and one more undecided.

http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki?fref=ts
http://phantomleafpro.deviantart.com

akamitsuki

I'm going to be going as Alois~ ^_^
Are we going to have a tea party this year? o__o

AkiraxYagami

I shall arrive as Alois Trancy <3

sael

Lists updated. As to the question: yes, there will still be a tea party. This year I do not think that I will start a list of "who's bringing what", but volunteers are always appreciated. I think I shall bring fudge of some sort.... If I can keep it from melting/being eating by my roommates.

Just wondering, did people like moving to the Fairmont after the main gathering for the tea party? Also, shall we maintain our habit of holding this gathering on the day of the Black and White Ball?

kokirisuki

I'm RitsukaUzumaki's "partner", I'll be there as Ciel in the red or Wonderland Ciel :)
Fanime 2013:
Naruto- Uchiha Sasuke(pre-time skip, 2 time skip, sexy jutsu), Sasori, possibly young Uchiha Obito
Kuroshitsuji- Ciel Phantomhive(red outfit, Wonderland)

Yorika~

Quote from: SUISEISEKI~DESU! on September 04, 2012, 07:29:47 PM
I might be there depending on the time the gathering is. I have to leave Saturday afternoon to go attend my senior prom (!!!). But if I can make it, I'll either be Madame Red or May-Rin. The closer it gets or once I get things all in order, I'll update you guys! Can't wait till Fanime 2013!!!!!

Not sure if I will go at all right now, so my appearance will be TBA.

Quoting myself to make a correction. I'll be going as either May-rin or Madam red depending on what day the gathering is.

Edit: I will arrive as Angela in a party dress!
Cosplay Line-up:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Takahashi Minami - AKB0048
Young Angelina Durless - Kuroshitsuji
Secret Cosplay - MLP
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048

Possibly
Makoto - Free!

Angelx624

It doesn't matter to me if the gathering is kept on Sunday, but if I'm in the Masquerade again, this year, I may have to leave the gathering early. T.T
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: chaosbark on January 24, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
Lists updated. As to the question: yes, there will still be a tea party. This year I do not think that I will start a list of "who's bringing what", but volunteers are always appreciated. I think I shall bring fudge of some sort.... If I can keep it from melting/being eating by my roommates.

Just wondering, did people like moving to the Fairmont after the main gathering for the tea party? Also, shall we maintain our habit of holding this gathering on the day of the Black and White Ball?

I actually liked hanging out inside the spot we moved to last year, it was nice since people could strip off their shoes and such since half the attire for the series isn't the most comfortable ;D I'd be up for doing that again. Sunday also works better day wise as it has been before.... there's waaaay too many gatherings on Saturday.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Olivine

Quote from: chaosbark on January 24, 2013, 01:57:02 PMJust wondering, did people like moving to the Fairmont after the main gathering for the tea party? Also, shall we maintain our habit of holding this gathering on the day of the Black and White Ball?

Sunday would be awesome, that's when I was planning on doing Joker anyway. c:
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

ShinyWoopers

Hiii! My cosplay partner and I were wanting to go to the Kuro gathering! Not sure if I'd rewear Meyrin or if we can get our new cosplays finished in time...

However! Last year the gathering was late Sunday afternoon, and since my partner and I and a few other friends who would like to go in the gathering were participating in the Masquerade, we couldn't attend! Sadly, it looks like we can't attend this year if its on Sunday at the same time, since check in for the Masq is around 3-4ish and we have to be ready in those costumes, which sadly aren't Kuro-related. D= I'm bummed!

Dames

Earlier on Sunday sounds really fantastic if that's possible. Since it does tend to get relatively warm, and then it doesn't come in too close to the Masquerade. Sadly that stopped us from going last year but we're hoping to be able to attend this time! ;A ;
Fanime 2012

Mami Tomoe [Madoka]
Gakupo [Vocaloid (Madness of Duke Venomania)]
Vincent Nightray [Pandora Hearts]
Snake [Kuroshitsuji (Phantomhive servant)]
Amakusa Juuza [Umineko]

Xaara

I would like to join as Female Ciel in the ballgown cosplay if possible.
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

Kell-chan

Hi all ~

My group is planning on attending, barring any scheduling issues. Sunday morning sounds like it will work for us quite well. Our cast:

Sebastian - me
Madam Red - Eau de Decus
Ciel (original version) - Nai Pie

Can't wait!

MintyPocky

My BFF and I will be going as Wonderland Ciel and Alois! ^_^
2014 Costumes
Friday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
Saturday- Jean Kirschtein/Bertholdt Hoover (SNK)
Sunday- Meenah Peixes (Homestuck)
Monday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)