The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2015 Gathering)

Started by sael, August 06, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

raenef

Have a wonderful time everyone! I will hopefully return to help with the gathering next year when I return to America.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

koolcalcat1

Samalish

Hi guys!

I was one of those last minute got a ticket types! But since I'm a big fan of Kuroshitsuji, I definitely wanna attend!

I will be cosplaying regular Undertaker! *squeee* so excited to meet you all!
Working on (frantically):
Undertaker-Kuroshitsuji
Death Master- B.R.S.
Katherine- Catherine
Haven't decided my last!

Cosplay Circus

So happy, hotel got switched to the Fairmont! So the Subway around the corner does deliver if we wanted to try that or find somewhere else, or if people would be willing to bring food I could store it in my room and bring it down later for when the gathering moves to where it did last year (assuming that's where we're going?).

All those in favor of food let me know what you think would be best :)
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

mochisnack

Not sure if I'll be able to attend the gathering at the convention center, but I'm staying in the Fairmont so I will try my hardest to visit everyone at the tea party...
I'll be reviving my "Kissing Skull" Ciel cosplay from 2011~
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

SkylerKarashi

so my sis has decided that she wants to be put down as a maybe for ciel. xD i finally got her watching black butler and she loves it.

well, fem ciel. XD she doesnt wanna bind.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

musiclover99

just letting you know, im gary925's sister. i just made this account for myself.

SkylerKarashi

i havent been able to find/get ace bandages. XD so im gonna be fem finny.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

MintyPocky

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for the greatest (and first) gathering I have ever attended!
Ciel and I would love to come again next year if there is another.

- Alois in Wonderland

P.S. That self-cest was lovely btw to whichever Alois that was.. haha ^_^
2014 Costumes
Friday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)
Saturday- Jean Kirschtein/Bertholdt Hoover (SNK)
Sunday- Meenah Peixes (Homestuck)
Monday- Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill la Kill)

Cosplay Circus

Thanks for the wonderful gathering! I was the r-shitei Grell that ran a little late getting there, you are all wonderful and this still continues to be my favorite gathering that I look forward to every year. Can't wait to see you all next year! <3
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Xaara

I cant wait to meet everyone again next year! (I was the Ciel nesting on Claude and the others). But for now someone help me find the Alois that was kissing everyone I need to contact them!
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

sael

What a turn out we had last year; approximately 61 people (my wonderful assistants counted us twice to make sure they got that number correct)! Hopefully this next year will go a bit smoother and I won't have to run off mid-tea to jump into another cosplay. Your gathering/tea party organizers this year will be Raenef and myself (chaosbark/sael).

Well then, let us begin.

Angelx624

Ahh, I apologize for not making it to the gathering this year. ;A; I was running around trying to figure out what the heck happened to the Gothic Fairytale gathering(which was at the same time), since apparently it ended 10 minutes after it started, or it didn't happen at all. I don't know, I'm still confused about it.

But next year I shall definitely make it!! ^^ And this time, I'll be Claude Faustus. ;D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

sael

Quote from: Angelx624 on July 20, 2013, 09:24:28 AM
Ahh, I apologize for not making it to the gathering this year. ;A; I was running around trying to figure out what the heck happened to the Gothic Fairytale gathering(which was at the same time), since apparently it ended 10 minutes after it started, or it didn't happen at all. I don't know, I'm still confused about it.

But next year I shall definitely make it!! ^^ And this time, I'll be Claude Faustus. ;D

Welcome back! Lists updated. :)

heidipak

Couldn't join 2013, but 2014 I shall most happily debut my Ran Mao!!! :D
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

sael

Ella Koran

Im going as ciel and bringing Alois Trancy with e

sael

Happy 2014, Fanime is just around the corner. The list is updated. I'm actually here and attentive to BSaphire's postings this year.

The gathering is most likely to be on Sunday again. I'm not sure what time it will be at, or if we will qualify as a large gathering again (we had exactly 50 attendees to the gathering last year), so we'll have to see what our options are.

Also, look forward to that live action movie and incoming season 3 of Kuroshitsuji~!

Angelx624

Sunday's good, as always!! Just hope it doesn't really clash with the Free! gathering.... ^^;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

sael

Quote from: Angelx624 on January 20, 2014, 03:14:32 AM
Sunday's good, as always!! Just hope it doesn't really clash with the Free! gathering.... ^^;;
I'll try to avoid the super popular gatherings when scheduling. I just started watching marathoning Free! - it's a very good show. Haha, I started it yesterday and already have Free! cosplays planned though I don't think I'll be going to the gathering.