The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2015 Gathering)

Started by sael, August 06, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

Angelx624

Ahhh. :O I most likely will if it doesn't collide with the Black Butler one. xDD;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

lyrota

Hi! I can't wait for fanime 2014!

Ill be going as elizabeth, my friend as ciel, friend's boyfriend as sebastian!

magical-girls

Fanime 2015-
Ciel Phantomhive
Race Queen Rei Ayanami
Sailor Uranus

sael

lyrota

Hi I  also wanted to add that my group will be having an undertaker!

sael

sael

I have submitted a time/location request to BSaphire, so we'll see what we get.

Also, if you are willing and able, please bring some treats to share at our tea party. This needs not be anything fancy.  The potluck tea party is just something fun to have while we relax and chat.  :)

raenef

Sorry guys! Back in the country finally and ready to help out sael!
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

First post updated with day, location, and times for both the gathering and the event.  Please note that we will be off-site at the Fairmont Ballroom Lobby.  This is where we went for the tea party last year.  If you are not sure where this is, I will be at (or near) the Gatherings table on Sunday to lead people to the site.  If you have concerns about this, please state them. If many people object to the current gathering location, I will look into changing it.

Also, is anyone interested in participating in a potluck tea party? Since our gathering and event are around the noon hour a potluck might be nice.

Angelx624

The gathering time works for me, however I won't be there for the tea party if the Free! gathering is still at 12pm that day. :( Sorry about that!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

CielloRegalo

I cannot make a guarantee until I see the times and locations of other gatherings and also if we get into the Cosplay Spectacular and Masquerade(they are priority). But I will be Sebastian and my boyfriend will be Ciel and I know he will insist we attend the gathering and The Queen's High Tea Party as boc-chan would never turn down such an honorable invitation. I'd be very pleased to bring and serve tea.
  I will need to know if the location will be able to provide hot water however and also if serve ware will need acquiring. I have contingency plans if all of the above need be required. I look forward to serving you all and representing my Lord Phantomhive to the best of my abilities.

valine1231

Hello this is year I will be attending wit my other half and a friend to the black butler gathering she will be madam red from the party Andi will be grell our friend will be alois trancy when he was in diguise as well as a claude will be coming.

Xaara

FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

sael

http://www.kuroshitsuji.tv/

News about the new season of Kuroshitsuji. It's official: the new anime arc is about the Noah's Ark Circus!!!!

Lists updated.

Yorika~

Cosplay Line-up:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Takahashi Minami - AKB0048
Young Angelina Durless - Kuroshitsuji
Secret Cosplay - MLP
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048

Possibly
Makoto - Free!

airanimechiic

Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Cosplay Circus

Probably going to be coming again as r-shitei Grell from the musical :) friends and I are also discussing maybe bringing some treats for the tea afterward, but we won't know for sure or not until it gets closer to Fanime!
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

sael

vietboy

I could pop in as Lau, but I will have to apologize in advance if I don't show up or come in late by 30 minutes. I have back-to-back gatherings because I will be showing up for the first Kuroshitsuji gathering, but switch to the FMA gathering, and run back as Lau, so my schedules are not being nice. But I will do my best, if not, send my regards the queen.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Angelx624

I hope it's ok to ask here, but I'm in need of an Alois, Grell, and Will for my Kuroshitsuji Q&A panel. If anyone's interested, you can check out my panel thread here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18901.0.html

We could also use any characters that aren't already in the panel, fyi. Thanks!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka