2013 Avatar the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra Gathering

Started by Firemage1000, August 19, 2012, 07:57:17 PM

Naiagu

Update from me: I've been really busy on my current cosplays and have not had the time for Senna so I'll be coming as Korra.
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

Cosplayer Alex

I'll come as Korra (in her dress hopefully) depending on the day. I already have a cosplay for saturday that I'm wearing body makeup for and I don't really like changing in and out of costumes

Chesid

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop Toph off my list this year, as right now I don't really have the funds to finish her. I'm EXTREMELY bummed out about this, but right now I'm unable to work (yay, foot surgery), so I decided to drop the cosplay with the least amount finished.

Of course, I could always hope for a miracle. But that's unlikely to happen this far into March.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Dathamster

See you as toph! ;3 any idea what time it's gonna be? I've got another gathering at 4pm and i hope to have enough time to change cosplays! vwv
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

kittmae

Hi everyone! Count me in as Korra (:

I like the idea of having the gathering on Sunday. However, it would be really awesome if we could make the gathering time before the Cosplay Spectacular meeting (not quite sure what time that is) that day for anyone who's planning on performing, yeah?
WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE

Firemage1000

WE HAVE AN UPDATE!!!!

Date: Sunday
Time: 10:00 am (we have the location until ___ , but nothing prevents us from going to the park for more pics after we lose the location)

http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/BSaphire/media/GCDLocationsMapFinal.jpg.html

I really hope that you all can make it!
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Eliteslayer

Sunday at 10... unfortunately, that's the same time as the Rumiko Takahashi series gathering, so I won't be able to attend. Next year, though.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

AR710

Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

Naiagu

Sorry, I will not be able to attend this conflicts with my Magi gathering plans and some other plans I've already made with friends. I'll probably go as Korra on Friday though, so keep a look out for me! :3
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

Rhoswen

:'( oh no!!! Assassin's creed and this gathering are conflicting. I might be able to stop by for like one photo, (if I have time) but I'll have to wait and see. I heard that the AC gathering might move to 11. I hope it works out.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Dathamster

Change of plans! Going to be either katara or fire nation toph (whichever im not going to be on saturday) but i /will/ be there :) [katara is my best bet though]
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

JazzJuicebox

I'm sorry to say but I have the Magi gathering a few hours after this one that I must attend as I am a helper for it. I have never tried to cosplay more than once in a single day and I don't think I'll be able to pull it off well. I will try to see if there is a way to attend this one however it may be best for me to say that I will be unable to. I was going to attend as a "street-styled" Toph but if I cannot then look out for me on the other days. Forgive me~

; A ;
Thursday: Short Round
Friday: Hani/Honey - OHSHC (Maybe)
Saturday: Four-Eyes - RE:ORC
Sunday: Aladdin - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Monday: Undecided

GhostlyMemory

90% sure I'll be there as the Blue Spirit. Finally got someone to watch my AA table so this will be my first gathering  :)

Allura-Hime

Live long and cosplay

Firemage1000

Hey Everyone! I have a job for you!

We have now officially hit the 7 day mark before Fanime.

Your job is to verbally tell people that our gathering will be on Sunday at 10:00am at the G6 gathering location if you see Avatar Cosplayers on that Friday or Saturday. Spread the word.

I hope that this gathering will be awesome like last year. If we could pull off an unofficial +60 gathering last year, we can pull off a greater turn up this year. 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I can't wait for next Sunday!
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

Purplepixie

Necara

I may show up as Asami in her gown from Korra's ball, but it is cutting close to my naruto gathering @_@
I'll be wearing her all Saturday though!

GhostlyMemory

So this is just an copy and paste update from the cosplay.com forum

(pretty sure Effektdmentality is rj_sosongco) he is canceling
"Bowing out, no Jet for me. Taking too many other newer cosplays. 2 are brand new and one has only been used a few hours at one other con. Sorry guys!"

Naiagu has also canceled
"I'm already up there from Fanime Forums but I have other plans that day for a different cosplay :[. I'm still going as Korra but on Friday. If anyone is cosplaying ATLA/LOK on Friday I'd like pictures with you! :3"

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=321329

Firemage1000

2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.