Bro/PewdieCry gathering? (Fanime 2013)

Started by VocaSoulRararaChara, August 24, 2012, 04:52:08 PM

VocaSoulRararaChara

I was thinking that all us bros should get together next year at Fanime (2013) for a Bro/PewdieCry gathering. Next year will be my second year at fanime so I won't probably be in charge of that gathering next year since I'm kind of a noob at that stuff, but I could probably help and stuff. Anyone wanna take over and be in charge?
Also I might be possibly cosplaying as Swedish Police Cry! ^_^ or Ib.
Hope someone sees this! Bro day everyday! *Brofist*

TupacTheRobot

Rhornez

Quote from: TupacTheRobot on October 16, 2012, 07:42:35 PM
I hope you commit sucide
despite me hating pewdie pie and his fandom, that is still a rude remark dude.

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

AuroraDreamer

Well I would like to join. We can all take a photo together and send it to pewdiepie :)

Yes even though some might find him annoying, others enjoy craziness.

EvilBunnyKid

BRO FIST!!!

Im a new fan of PewDiePie, and I love watching his vids.  I would love to have a get together!

MikanCos

Pewdiepie is cool. Sure he's a noob at every game he plays but he doesn't cheat when playing the games. Respect that.
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

Vasyenka

Not exactly related to Pewdie per se BUT for those interested, my friends and I are hosting an Amnesia/Frictional Games gathering at Fanime. We're expecting monsters and hopefully Stephano again this year~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: 01 on April 13, 2013, 07:06:22 PM
Pewdiepie is cool. Sure he's a noob at every game he plays but he doesn't cheat when playing the games. Respect that.

Him being a noob at the games is what makes him so wonderful to watch.  And also him being frightened easily help too.  :P