Gamzee's Game Cafe: Games and Asks Panel for 2013 UPDATE!!!!

Started by Hakoshi, October 14, 2012, 01:28:55 PM

Hakoshi

UPDATE: ANOTHER UPDATE! ALRIGHT! I have yet to send out a few emails, but here is the updated cast list. Where do we go from here? Well if there are still open spaces in the cast list, yes you may send in your apps for it. What is the deadline for this? The day of the panel of course! Note we might be slow getting back to you guys moving forward, being as we also have Fanime prep to do. We will try to respond as effectively as possible.

Also those of you who need to contact me moving forward, here is my phone number: 408-355-3921 and texting is fine just please let me know who you are!

The next due date for those apps will be May 25th and 26th for 18+ panel!! Pleas be aware of the date!

IMPORTANT: Please send me an email to [email protected] in order to audition. This is where I will give you the audition application/form. It will also help me maintain an organized cast. Since I suspect there will be a lot of auditioning for characters. With this said please make it clear what character you wish to apply for.

Hey guys gonna be running this panel again and this time it will be 2 hours long. Unfortunately last year there was a bit of a mishap between me and the staff and the scheduled this panel and hour short. Though, they have assured me this year I will have a first grabs at my time and will get to have 2 hour slot. For this I am very grateful for since they didn't have to do anything! <3 ANYWHORE onto discussion of the panel before I start to ramble. Que: COPY AND PASTE!

Time: 6pm - 8pm
Date: Saturday

From the people who brought you Hetalia Budget Cooking and if you don't like hetalia don't fret. WE plan to have an ask homestuck panel. There will be Faygo and horns and maybe Gamzee in a maid outfit? Who knows it's homestuck and trolls are weird. Come ask your favorite trolls and kids questions. With possible trivia game and prizes. It will be a blast!

A couple of differences this year, I will be stepping down as my role for Karkat, for this panel! Of course for my 18+ Homestuck panel (more info here) I will still be Karkat. HOWEVER, this year round I will be hosting as Vriska. Our Gamzee will also not be in his role as of current so the spot is open.

Due to recent events I am opening the floor to the Dancestor trolls. Though, I wish to fill the Main 12 and Main 4 kids FIRST. If you were in the panel last year and still wish to participate for the same character again, you are more then welcome to. Simply send me a notification through one of the following contacts below.

Same format as follows last year. There will be a questionnaire to fill out that you will answer in character and the possibility that you may audition over webcam as well to prove that you can be IC on command.

List

TROLLS

Tavros Nitram: Angie
Karkat Vantas: Jackie
Gamzee Makara: Diana (aka D)
Aradia Megido: Kelsey
Sollux Captor: Kelly
Nepeta Leijon: Kady
Kanaya Maryam:
Terezi Pyrope: Lara
Vriska Serket: Beans
Equius Zahhak: Vou
Eridan Ampora: Dillan
Feferi Pexies:

MAIN!KIDS

John Egbert: Crownkind
Dave Strider: Chain
Rose Lalonde: Savage Pancake
Jade Harley: Cathy

ALPHA!KIDS

Jane Crocker: Keith
Roxy Lalonde: Elise
Dirk Strider:
Jake English: Phil

Alpha/Dancestor Trolls

Rufioh Nitram:
Kankri Vantas:
Kurloz Makara:
Damara Megido:
Mituna Captor:
Meulin Leijon:
Porrim Maryam:
Latula Pyrope:
Arenea Serket:
Horuss Zahhak:
Cronus Ampora:
Meenah:

OTHER

Bro Strider: J-chan

And anyone else you can think of not listed above.

Hakoshi-09.deviantart.com
hakoshi.tumblr.com
Hakoshi Meo on Facebook
AIM: dragonssnare
Or you can reply here[/b]

mintycat

ME! I'm interested! :^D

octoberesque

ahem.

everyone's favorite seer is still in the house for this panel. :3

which is to say, I'm your omniscient, orange-garbed Lalonde again, I hope!

psycoreaper

I willing to be Rose (I have her God Tier cosplay)
and I am also working on Roxy's Ball Gown Stuck.
Either one is fine. When do you think they will announce the time of the panel?
Fanime 2013 Cosplays
-God Tier Rose
-Ball Gown Roxy

Attendee since 2010

Hakoshi

Quote from: psycoreaper on December 18, 2012, 11:29:56 PM
I willing to be Rose (I have her God Tier cosplay)
and I am also working on Roxy's Ball Gown Stuck.
Either one is fine. When do you think they will announce the time of the panel?

Heh, any is fine. Simply I'm waiting for panels to open up and get accepted before I decide on who is who. Right now I'm just trying to spark interest.

philepicphails

I have two of Jake's new outfits done, so count me in as your Jake again!

Hakoshi

Quote from: philepicphails on January 19, 2013, 09:11:32 AM
I have two of Jake's new outfits done, so count me in as your Jake again!

YES GOOD! You are very welcome to come back to the panel again, a change of outfit would be great to make up for recent updates! What are your new outfits?

Toumiko

Midnight_Rain

Hakoshi

Midnight_Rain

oh no! Must have gotten eaten or something :c
I would like to attend as Nepeta! My friend also pm'd you on facebook (maybe hers went through?), she would also like to attend as Equius.

thisismissmic

hi i also sent a PM on Facebook like my buddy Midnight_Rain (who wants to be Nepeta). I'd like to attend as Equius if possible! :>

Hakoshi

Quote from: thisismissmic on February 02, 2013, 10:13:30 PM
hi i also sent a PM on Facebook like my buddy Midnight_Rain (who wants to be Nepeta). I'd like to attend as Equius if possible! :>
Quote from: Midnight_Rain on February 02, 2013, 09:58:30 PM
oh no! Must have gotten eaten or something :c
I would like to attend as Nepeta! My friend also pm'd you on facebook (maybe hers went through?), she would also like to attend as Equius.

XDD Niether got through but yes I will take note of your interest. /writes your usenames down

Come time for auditions I will contact you for Nepeta and Equius.

philepicphails

I have Jake's green best outfit, I'm currently working on the suit one and his god tier one. *~*speedo action*~*

therandomeer

I think interest is definitely sparking at this point. My Sollux costume is almost done, for the exception of the wig (Which I'll be ordering today), the glasses (which my Eridan is making) and the horns, which I'll most likely make myself.

My Eridan, however, is having a bit of trouble gathering her outfit. Say the time comes around that she doesn't have an article of her costume, say the cape or wig, would that make a difference in the audition? Also, she doesn't have a camera. Can I help her by sending you a letter of recommendation and take some pictures when the time comes along? ouo

Thank You
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -SH

Hakoshi

Quote from: therandomeer on February 26, 2013, 10:27:08 AM
I think interest is definitely sparking at this point. My Sollux costume is almost done, for the exception of the wig (Which I'll be ordering today), the glasses (which my Eridan is making) and the horns, which I'll most likely make myself.

My Eridan, however, is having a bit of trouble gathering her outfit. Say the time comes around that she doesn't have an article of her costume, say the cape or wig, would that make a difference in the audition? Also, she doesn't have a camera. Can I help her by sending you a letter of recommendation and take some pictures when the time comes along? ouo

Thank You

Wow sorry this too forever to respond to. As long as she can provide cosplay pictures a week before the panel date I will let it slide. Know though that if her cosplay if not presentable I will disband her from the panlist listing if she is accepted. Currently my main focus in characterization, so cosplay isn't to concerning.

Also auditions are officially open. If you both wish to audition please look at the above post for more information. So that I can send you the forms.

KittenApocalypse

I would really like be the role of Jade for this panel.
I can get into character really easily and my cosplay for her is almost done.

Acey Arisen

I just sent my Rose, Roxy, and Terezi auditions. I'm pretty unhappy with how my Rose came out, but the other two came out alright, IMO.

I can give pics of my Roxy if you need me to...my Terezi isn't quite complete and I honestly think I don't really deserve to be Rose, but I have had a completed Roxy cosplay for a while.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

feministlarxene

just curious- i sent in my audition apps for this panel & the 18+ one, but how long should we expect to wait before hearing back from you? i'm super nervous & curious as to when i'll know if i made the cut owo"
also if necessary i can send you pics & a sounds sample of my VAing
contact me @feministlarxene on tumblr

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on April 15, 2013, 06:17:07 PM
just curious- i sent in my audition apps for this panel & the 18+ one, but how long should we expect to wait before hearing back from you? i'm super nervous & curious as to when i'll know if i made the cut owo"
also if necessary i can send you pics & a sounds sample of my VAing

All good! I got your apps and we will review them within the week. The first of the finalized cast list will go up April 30th.