Gamzee's Game Cafe: Games and Asks Panel for 2013 UPDATE!!!!

Started by Hakoshi, October 14, 2012, 01:28:55 PM

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on May 16, 2013, 11:51:38 PM
well i think you asked me to schedule one? and i sent an email awhile back w/ the requested cosplay pictures & whatnot but i haven't heard back or anything. uvu"

Sorry I get busy...really fast. Heh. However umm when are you free this week or next week I can leave a time open.

feministlarxene

heh it's no problem, i understand.
um i just finished classes today so i'm pretty much free all week except for doing last minute cosplay stuff & working on some promstuck stuff.
contact me @feministlarxene on tumblr

Hakoshi

Quote from: coronaampora on May 17, 2013, 12:13:44 AM
heh it's no problem, i understand.
um i just finished classes today so i'm pretty much free all week except for doing last minute cosplay stuff & working on some promstuck stuff.

Mmmmm how about Monday?

feministlarxene

Sounds perfect c: I think I included the Skype username in the email I sent you, but just message me or something if you need it again uwu
contact me @feministlarxene on tumblr

Acey Arisen

Okay, honest question here: WHY are we not allowed to re-audition for the same roles? I auditioned for Terezi in the 18+ panel and was rejected, for instance, but you're still looking for a Terezi. I'm sure plenty of people would be more than willing to redo their auditions, and with Fanime so very close, it would make a lot of sense for you to allow that.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Hakoshi

Quote from: Acey Arisen on May 18, 2013, 09:29:00 PM
Okay, honest question here: WHY are we not allowed to re-audition for the same roles? I auditioned for Terezi in the 18+ panel and was rejected, for instance, but you're still looking for a Terezi. I'm sure plenty of people would be more than willing to redo their auditions, and with Fanime so very close, it would make a lot of sense for you to allow that.

Yes we are currently finished with all applicants and will not be allowing any re-apps. This has also been discussed on another form of public network site and if you wish to ask further questions addressing the issue please send it in a private form.