1st SJ Cosplay Games

Started by Olivine, October 22, 2012, 07:50:39 PM

Olivine

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/239545086172301/

Welcome, welcome, welcome! The time has come to volunteer for the honor of winning the 1st annual Cosplay Games!

My name is Paige, here to host a Hunger Games inspired cosplay gathering in the San Jose area! I would like to start off saying that while this is a gathering that focuses on competitive games, participation in the games is not required; you are more than welcome to simply relax and enjoy the entertainment.

DATE: March 2nd, 2013
    TIME: 12PM -- 6PM
    LOCATION: 909 Kiely Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95051 (The gathering will be located in the arbor area!)

NOTE: This will also be a potluck event, so please contribute if you can! Anything is welcome but if there are any nuts then please label your food in case someone is allergic! Also, if you wish to participate the SIGN-UP SHEET will be at the gathering! I will be dividing the participants into districts within the first hour of the event.

RULES:
    1. Absolutely no drugs, alcohol, or real weapons will be tolerated at this event.
    2. Do not attend this event drunk or high, I want to maintain a sober environment.
    3. Do not physically or verbally harass any attendees/locals, if we have any serious issues I will be forced to ask you to leave and/or call the police.
    4. Excessive swearing will not be tolerated! This is a public park filled with children; I do not wish to startle anyone.
    5. Have fun and let me know if anything is preventing you from doing so! (:

Anyone is welcome too attend, so please invite your friends and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer