Fanime 2013 Kuroshitsuji Panel?

Started by CheshirePhantom, October 24, 2012, 03:13:12 PM

CheshirePhantom

Would anyone like to do a Kuroshitsuji ask panel? Because my friends and I definitely would so if one is either already being planned, already started or people just want to have one; let me know  ;)
Cosplays
Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Kuroshitsuji: Cheshire!Grell
Panty&Stocking: Chuck
Hetalia: Nyotalia America

Olivine

CommandantCat hosted last year's panel, no idea if she's doing it again. I'd be down for Joker or Cheslock if there's another one.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Angelx624

I'm thinking of bringing back the Dance Lesson Kuroshitsuji panel next year, but there's sliiiight issues with that, right now. >___>" Long story short, I might need to find a new Will. x__x"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Rurutie8

I would like to talk about some of the paintings found in the background of Kuroshitsuji and I think that there is enough material about just this subject to fill one hour.  I would, however, need two things.  First, the paintings need to be boldly displayed for the audience so I need someone with the technical ability to set up and run Powerpoint or some other way to project an electronic image.  Second, although I know more about classical art than most convention attendees, I would like someone with an art history or similar degree to back me up with authority.

There is also a scheduling issue.  I plan to run my own panel and it takes up three of the four days of the convention.

SerenaDoll

This is what me and my friend were just talking about.  we were talking about starting one but if you want to start it be my guest! XD

koolcalcat1

I'd love to jump in on this...but we'd need to get it up and running now.

koolcalcat1

Okie dokie the Will that made the last panel is making this one...he's fixing it now...