online pre-registering for 2013

Started by warbearer, November 19, 2012, 08:05:51 PM

ewu

Quote from: MPLe on February 20, 2013, 07:25:18 AM
Quote from: Eclipse on February 19, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
I had a question about group registration. So I'm helping some friends buy their badges in a group reg but I already have a badge being bought for me as a booth worker. Does the "leader" badge need to have my name on it? How does this work? Thanks :]
Someone from Registration will correct me, but I am mostly certain that the leader's name doesn't appear on anyone else's badge but their own. The leader is mainly the person that will be picking up all of the badges during FanimeCon.

Group registration permits one person purchasing a regular guest membership to purchase additional memberships through the same or subsequent transactions. Because one person is paying for the remaining memberships, that one person is permitted to register all the memberships at the convention and receive all the badges associated with those memberships at the same time. This can be done without the people which those other memberships are associated with to be present.

It appears that you are coming to the convention as a vendor in the dealers hall. Your badge is entirely separate from the registration of all our attendees. Because of this, you may not use your badge as a "leader" membership. Please also note that such a vendor badge does not permit you to either purchase an artist alley table or a swap meet space.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Kuudere

I noticed that the price change reminder was posted on Twitter, so thank you for doing that! But I was wondering if you planned on posting it to Facebook as well? Fanime's Twitter has about 5,000 followers, but their Facebook has 19,000 - nearly 4x the audience. It couldn't hurt to use that as well.

M

Quote from: Kuudere on February 23, 2013, 11:07:32 AM
I noticed that the price change reminder was posted on Twitter, so thank you for doing that! But I was wondering if you planned on posting it to Facebook as well? Fanime's Twitter has about 5,000 followers, but their Facebook has 19,000 - nearly 4x the audience. It couldn't hurt to use that as well.

Hmmm... I remember making the post and I can't find it... I'll go make the post now... Thanks!
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!