online pre-registering for 2013

Started by warbearer, November 19, 2012, 08:05:51 PM

warbearer

Hi I would like to know when the online pre-registering for fanime 2013 will go online?

ewu

We are working with some changes to our system and so will not be able to get reg up as early as last year. I don't have an estimate as to when, but please keep checking the website, forums, facebook, or twitter.

Thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kookiekween99

Well last year Reg wasn't up until January so...

Anyways, I made a spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AojwYNhOUmRNdG1PbEtKQVRNQWZQQXktMERqV0VJcVE#gid=0

(This is in no way meant to be official at all. I have no affiliation with Fanime's Reg or Web or Hotel staff teams. This is simply just me noticing a few math-based trends and pointing them out for purposes of discussion.)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

M

You've figured out everything!!!

Watch out for FanimeCon 2020 and FanimeCon 2021 - where pre-reg will happen AFTER the convention... Our themes for those years happen to be "Time Traveling!"

(Yes, post was made as a joke.)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

warbearer

Is there a way to register for fanime 2013 this month since the online registration won't be up for a long time?

ewu

Unfortunately, not till online reg comes up will we be able to accept registrations for 2013. We're working hard and will keep you updated on the dev.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Runewitt

I'd like to Pre-Reg for 2015, when will hotels open?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ewu

Registration for Fanime 2015 will begin on JD-2457004±75.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kookiekween99

ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Cosnub

Any update as to the status of online pre-reg for 2013?

sailormarzstarlite88

probably not for awhile.. I think maybe they will post mid january possibly but then again I am not sure, all we can do is sit and wait

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

koolcalcat1

What would the guessdemated price be for famine tickets? would it still be around $50.00-$55.00ish?

cicikigi

Hello there ~^^ just trying to get my 2013 calendar completed...
Is there an estimate on when online registration will start???
You guys are doing a wonderful job..
I love the convention...

cici

ewu

We still are not too certain yet, but check the facebook, twitter or webpage for regular updates. Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

cicikigi

Thank you ewu for the timely reply ~^^

Kpmonkeygirl

This is the fanime facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/FanimeCon

mod edit: correct link
""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."

spycker

thats not the link for fanime..whomever created that event is pure evil....enough said. " IF YOU DRINK YOU CANT BE IN YOUR ROOM ? "
why kind of shit is that? LMFAO! heres the FANIME OFFICIAL FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/FanimeCon

echoshadow

Quote from: spycker on January 14, 2013, 09:23:11 PM
thats not the link for fanime..whomever created that event is pure evil....enough said. " IF YOU DRINK YOU CANT BE IN YOUR ROOM ? "
why kind of shit is that? LMFAO! heres the FANIME OFFICIAL FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/FanimeCon

No need to be rude. Its her name on the room she can list what ever rules she wants.

I use the no drinking rule when ever I host rooms. The reason, you never know if you end up with people under the drinking age. Besides no one wants to hear the wonderfull sounds of a bad hangover in the morring.

Besides it not like your being forced into becoming her room mate. So in other words it is not your problem.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List