The Comedy Club at Fanime 2013 (videos update)

Started by Glitch, November 21, 2012, 01:05:49 PM

Glitch

Quote from: The Doctor on February 15, 2013, 08:42:44 PM
If this goes on for two nights, how can I get in on both? Yeah, I'm that greedy. Selfish. Whatever, I just want attention. Me, me, me.
The second night is to handle the overflow of new talent. If there are not enough new people to fill up the second night, I'll ask some vets if they want to help out(yes, I'll remember you posted this).

Glitch

havok rt

Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

The Doctor

Sent request. And yes, keep me in mind if overflow is a no go. I've got material up the wazoo.

Glitch

I have sent in the panel requests a few hours ago. Luckily we'll get both nights approved.

hiddenhydra

Dead chix are hawt.

schoolgirlhalo

Hey, this is Gaspar. I just emailed you to sign me up :)

Glitch

I got all of your applications. For such a short amount of time, it was pretty fast seeing all those submissions come in. We'll probably get even more people as time proceeds.

Roguemagus

Aaagh I thought I had sent my application but it was still in my drafts folder. Oh well, fingers crossed!

Glitch

More application came in. You guys are fine so far.
Also bump for an edit update about Fanime badges.

hiddenhydra

just a quick question, do/did you guys send out confirmations yet?
Dead chix are hawt.

Glitch

Quote from: hiddenhydra on March 16, 2013, 04:57:00 PM
just a quick question, do/did you guys send out confirmations yet?
I have not. I kind of forgot about that.
I'll get to it sometime tomorrow.

I guess also bump for edit I just made.

Glitch

Bump for our approval and new details.

I also have sent a confirmation email letting you guys know that I received your applications.

Admiral Donuts

Request sent! (James Form Canada) Haven't registered for Fanime Con yet, but now that I know I'll still be on the West Coast I figure I should get this in.

Last year was my first time doing stand-up ever, and I leanred a lot, so this year should go between 5-6000% better.

Glitch

Quote from: Jeimizu on March 29, 2013, 07:15:07 PM
Request sent! (James Form Canada) Haven't registered for Fanime Con yet, but now that I know I'll still be on the West Coast I figure I should get this in.

Last year was my first time doing stand-up ever, and I leanred a lot, so this year should go between 5-6000% better.
What about adding a 9 in front of those numbers?

Glitch

Glitch

Glitch

A big thank you to everybody that came by. I was glad to see so many stick through the whole show, and for those that came back for The Return of The Comedy Club. We had a lot of fun.

The videos will be posted at some point(I have so many videos from Fanime to work on).

Glitch

The Doctor