Assassins Creed 2013-all Pictures!!!

Started by jingko, November 30, 2012, 03:04:52 PM

jingko

Hello there! another year for the Assassins and Templar's to get together and have a cup of tea-
wait what-
Assassins and Templar's don't have tea together! (thou i could be an option!)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

this is for the 2013 AC gathering
Time: 9 am-meet at G2 (riser stage) than go to park from there.
Place:look above
Day: Sunday (don't want to compete with the Saturday groups, but looks like we will the sunday groups)

please post who your thinking of friends that might be coming etc!
I'm bad at listing people- but you know who you are so come and have fun!!!!

Thanks for all that came to the gathering!!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151446618892876.1073741827.607712875&type=1&l=ed8f0dd19d
Heres the link for my FB page with the pictures, they will also be put on fanime.slickpic.com that's where all pictures from fanime will be.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151446618892876.1073741827.607712875&type=1&l=ed8f0dd19d
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

demetria656

Ello! I can't wait till this gathering comes up again!
Yet again I will be coming as Malik.
I will have around 8 Assassin's Creed friends coming to this gathering and cosplaying.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Adnarimification

I'll be bringing Connor Kenway
I'll have several friends coming along (or forcefully coming along)--who are going to be Connor, Haytham and George Washington.
Cosplay Plans:
Mamma Toph - Legend of Korra
Prince Gumball - AdventureTime
Nemesis - Mass Effect 3
Connor Kenway - Assassin's Creed III

junkeemunky

My gf and I will probably be there as multiplayer characters. I'll be the Huntsman, she'll be ether Nightstalker or Sharpshooter.

shy-cosplayer

Depending on the days all the gatherings are, I'll be there as Ziio!

LadyCasanova

I might be able to make it as Female Connor Kenway, depends if the costume is done on time.  :)

WhitexFlash

.... So sad T_T I can't make it this year wahh..... T____T take plenty of pictures!!! >_<
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

AkiraxYagami

I shall attend as Aveline de Grandpré

BloodStar_715

I am having a serious battle with myself. Idk if I should go as my bulky modern assassin with some new stuff or go as Salvador from borderlands. I have gotten rather ripped for both, but I am still stuck. What do you guys think?

Rhoswen

Hey! Well good news is I know my friend who is Shaun WILL be going. Yet I don't know if I can. I've been trying to pull together an OC assassin but idk. Hope I can at least come by to say hi though. I'll keep you posted.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

KuriQueenofFeels

If Time and Day work out, me and my friend may sneak in as Assassin Noel Kreiss and Courtesan Serah Farron >:3
Its Assassin's Creed I swear! haha.
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

theamazingmugi1495

Hopefully will come as female Ezio! See you guys there! :D
2013 Fanime Cosplay Line-up!

Richard - Tales of Graces
Ezio - Assassin's Creed
Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh!

shy-cosplayer

Are we any closer to getting a final day for this? I'm hoping it doesn't clash with the Marvel/DC gathering, and I dont want make any plans I cant follow through with...

TheLegendOfPipit

Yay!! I'd love to meet some other AC fans! I'll be a female Connor Kenway!!
Fanime 2013 cosplay line up:

Sherry Birkin (Edonia Version)

Connor Kenway

jingko

ok peeps time to discuss Time and day- normally Saturday is the busiest cosplaying day but we can have it than as well. also where would you like to have it? at the park across the street? on the riser stage? let me know what you think and we'll all decided (and this year i hope for no food poisoning, that wasn't fun.)
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

Quote from: jingko on March 31, 2013, 12:25:27 PM
ok peeps time to discuss Time and day- normally Saturday is the busiest cosplaying day but we can have it than as well. also where would you like to have it? at the park across the street? on the riser stage? let me know what you think and we'll all decided (and this year i hope for no food poisoning, that wasn't fun.)

Can I vote for across at the park? I took some pics of some of the assassins just chillin' on the big snake statue last year and it was awesome. Maybe that would be good because you have diffrent heights to work with and lots of running space ^.^

tasukigirl

Hi All,

I plan to bring the Robber (multiplayer) and likely will wear him on Sunday. If that's when the gathering ends up being, I'll be there! Possibly with a multiplayer group.

Adnarimification

I'll go ahead and vote for the park!
Cosplay Plans:
Mamma Toph - Legend of Korra
Prince Gumball - AdventureTime
Nemesis - Mass Effect 3
Connor Kenway - Assassin's Creed III

Rhoswen

:'( oh no!!! I just wrote down my avatar cosplay time and they are at the same time! I don't think I can make it. :'( I'm so bummed out now. But at least you will have Shaun H. I know she will be there.

BSaphire

*slaps hand* jinko... where is your photo disclaimer????? :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC