Fanime 2013 Roommate thread

Started by ewu, November 28, 2012, 09:22:30 AM

Chamberashes

Need a room:
+ Introduction: quiet and non threatening. long time attendee of Fanime who usually get his own room but want to try something new this year. 100% self sufficient but still good company. 
other interests include pathfinder and other d&d stuff. warhammer 40k, games, anime, cosplay (not doing it this year), candy.

+ Hotel Information: i would like to stay at the Hilton or Merritt. Hyatt or Sainte Claire

+ Requirements: no drinking, no smoking, no drugs. no excessive loudness. willing to pay my equal share cash! i will be getting my badge thursday and would like a room thursday to monday morning.
also, for thoes in or near Oakland i can pay for gas if you are willing to drive.
i would like my own room key so not to have to bother anyone with my comings and goings

+ Contact: you can pm me or email me at [email protected].

+ Miscellaneous: i dont spend too much time in the hotel so i dont think you will see too much of me. i shower twice a day....apparently people think that is weird.

hitonavi

Roommate(s) Wanted

+ Introduction: Hello, nice to meet you. My friend, Wesley, and I (John) are looking for additional people to stay with us. 1 or 2 people more would be fine. We are both 20 and Koreans. I am 5'9'' and he's 6'2''. We speak both korean and english. We are here to have a nice time and just chill. You are welcome to hang out with us at Fanime or have your own schedule, doesn't matter.

Here is our facebook links

John Park:  https://www.facebook.com/SJandSH
Wesley Kim: https://www.facebook.com/wesley.kim3

+ Hotel Information: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at 2050 Gateway Place. There is a free shuttle that goes to Fanime. If you don't want to take the shuttle, we got a car.

+ Cost: The total cost for the nights from Friday to Monday will be $300. You don't have to stay throughout all weekend.

So I'd say anywhere from $20~100 depending on how long you want to stay. It's $90 a night combined and we'll try to split evenly, but we are flexible on this. Also, if you need to stay Monday night due to a flight on Tuesday, tell us and we'll add an extra night. We don't mind leaving on Tuesday morning :P

+ Requirements: Any guy or girls are welcome. Age 18~23 preferred!

+ Contact: Msg John Park on facebook, or skype: spar295

+ Miscellaneous: We are both really chill and down to meet new people. We like to drink and smoke (but the hotel is smoke-free). Contact me if you have any questions :)

KellBean

Need A Room

Introduction: Hello, my name is Kelli, I am 26 and I live in Benicia, CA.  This is my first time going to Fanime.  I am friendly, I can keep to myself but I do not mind making friends at all.

Hotel Information: A place near the convention would be great but it's not absolutely necessary, the panel I want to go to ends after 12 so that's all I'm worried about.  I only need a room for Sunday, I will give 15-20$ for the night.

Requirements: I'd prefer a non-smoking and girls only room, but both are optional.  I will most definitely sleep on the floor if necessary.  I'll have a carry on suitcase with me so my belongings won't be too much and I don't mind if there are a lot of people.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kelli.lescure?ref=tn_tnmn
E-mail - [email protected] or [email protected]
You can PM me on here.
I'll give you my number when we make an arrangement.

Miscellaneous: I may get an offer from one of my friends in the group that I'm in, but I'm putting this in here to see if any of you are interested.  If you are I'll most definitely keep you posted whether or not I get an offer.

Thank you for your consideration and time!
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

Kimba616

ROOMMATES WANTED

+ Introduction:
My name is Kim, I am 22 years old. This is my 4th year at Fanime. My roommates Kelly, Allyce, and I are looking for two more roommates(female only, please)

+ Hotel Information:
We have a room at the Hilton(adjacent) with 2 beds from Friday-Monday.

+ Costs:
We want 5 people total(two spots available). If we end up with 5, it'll be ~$83.50 each. If we only get one person(4 people total), it'll be ~$104.25 each. Please pay on first day(Friday).

+ Requirements:
Female only. 18+ preferred(if under 18 I want to talk to your parent(s).). The beds are taken, so please bring a sleeping bed or inflatable mattress. Basic rules; don't break anything, be considerate of others, don't come in after 2am, no drugs, no sex, don't use all the hot water, don't get body paint/hair dye everywhere, etc.

+ Contact:
Send me a message here
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KimbaSpriteCosplay

+ Miscellaneous:
We sometimes make mid-day costume changes, so we'll be in and out of the hotel room throughout the day. There also may be alcohol in the room. No one underage will drink on my watch.

AriSky

I've got a Marriott room for the whole weekend this year and am looking for 1-2 female full-weekend con-goers.  It will probably be $65-80 per person.  Other roommates so far are female and artists, so do expect a certain amount of frantic crafting in the evenings.

Those who don't plan to be there the full weekend are also welcome, but will still pay an equal amount of the room cost.

Please send me a message ASAP if you're interested.
Fanime con-goer since 2005.
Resident Shizuru (YYH) and Kaitou (HxH).
Fanime 2011's blue Dalek.

StacMaster-S

Hi there! I have two hotel rooms that I've booked for the show that I no longer need due to unfortunate circumstances. I've talked to the housing service, and it is possible for me to transfer them to another party, so I thought I'd put a post on here to see if anyone would like to pick up the reservations!

Hyatt Place San Jose Downtown
5/23-5/28, King Bed & Sofa Sleeper, $122/night

San Jose Marriott Downtown
5/23 Only, King Bed & Rollaway, $124/night

If anyone is interested in picking up these reservations please email me at [email protected] as soon as possible!
Thanks!

xsoifonx

Roommates wanted. :D

+ Introduction: Hello my name is Ashley.  This is going to be my fifth fanime.  I have no problem with you( or your friends) hanging out with me and mine at fanime as well.  But you can do your own thing if you want.  Also staying with me will be three guys and one girl.  So it's Co-Ed.  It'd be great to have someone room with me that was cosplaying from any of the genres I am. ;3 My list of cosplays should be on my sig.  I'm kinda shy but once you get to know me I'm pretty weird and crazy and fun.  The ages in the room are 18-26.  I'm 21 myself.
+ Hotel Information: Friday through Monday at DoubleTree.  I know it's far.  But at least there's a free shuttle.
+ Costs: $75 is a basic asking price, but I'm willing to negotiate. 
+ Requirements: There will be smoking and drinking.  I'm willing to discuss this if you have a major problem though and maybe we'll smoke and drink elsewhere.  Also, no under age people please.  I don't want the responsibility of anyone under 18.  And don't steal.  Or I'll stab you with my gunblade.. xD
+ Contact: PM me here.  Or facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/Blithe.Delirium
+ Miscellaneous: I dunno.. o_o.

Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

EliAmethyst

Roommates Wanted:

+ Introduction: My name is Elizabeth. I'm 20 years old and this will be my third year going to the convention and my 6th year in a row going to anime conventions total.
+ Hotel Information: We have have a room on the Marriott from Friday till Monday.
+ Costs: 150$ [ I honestly think it's worth it for the whole weekend for staying on the convention center. Looking for 2 or 3 people to stay with us.
+ Requirements: Looking for people from age 18-27. No rules. We're usually relaxed. Just respect us all.
+ Contact: You can contact me via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MyLadyBlu or shoot me a text at 408-203-2895
+ Miscellaneous: We like to party.

iie

Roommates Wanted: :)

+ Introduction: Hello, my name is Neal. I'm 28 years old and this will be my fifth year going to the convention. Looking for more people to room with to reduce cost. Already have 5 other roomates, all in their late 20's except for one who is in his early 20's.
+ Hotel Information: We have a room at the Hotel De Anza from Friday till Monday.
+ Costs: Guaranteed $80 or less depending on how many people room.
+ Requirements: Obvious things in general: good hygiene, just be respectful to each other's space and stuff. No age restrictions. No gender restrictions. We're relaxed, easy going, and respectful.
+ Contact: You can contact me via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iiecabasada or send me an email at [email protected].
+ Miscellaneous: The room already has 6 people and there may be more. This is for someone looking for a place to stay for cheap at Fanime for the whole weekend, and is comfortable rooming with a lot of people.

Geners

I NEED A ROOOOOM

Need a room:
+ Introduction: My name Is Josh, I am a 19 year old male. My friend ditched me last second so I am left needing a room. I am pretty relaxed. I am a software engineering (Computer science major) and spend my days on a keyboard so I am a bit of a dork. I will room with about anyone.

+ Hotel Information: I'll stay anywhere.

+ Requirements: I am relaxed, I have no rules. I smoke but I smoke outside and spray myself down before I come back in. I only smoke cigarettes so no need to be scared of me bringing illegal drugs. No Gender preferences, I don't care.

+ Contact: https://www.facebook.com/joshua.clark.7731247?ref=tn_tnmn    Here's my facebook to contact me and such

+ Miscellaneous: I will be taking a lot of naps. I'm a sleepy person.

AngelWings

Roommate wanted Male or Female
I'm Arianna a 23 year old female from the Central Valley and a long time fanime attendee. There is already one roommate with the same details different name as well as her boyfriend 25 from Sunnyvale. We're going to be excited and out late/early, but we are quiet in the room. We will be cosplaying this con. We would love to make more friends so you'd get to hang with us if you wanted. This is a non-smoking, non-drinking room so if you do so please keep it out of the room. You will be free to come and go as you wish. Coming back drunk is not permissable. No drugs either. No sex. Theft will make me call the police as will any other crime.
Hotel: Fairmont two bedded room. Thursday- Monday
Cost: 131.10 including taxes/fees.
Contact me.
Optional Additional.
If you are parking that is your own expenditure. If you are in the central valley we can work out a carpool and you will be responsible for a portion of the travel fees.
Requirements
Just contact me and we can discuss it.
Bathing is a definite requirement. Just be respectful of the fact that you are sharing a room with other people and it should work out. Don't do anything that would cause my credit card to deal with additional room fees. Don't make the place a huge mess. Have fun.

foolycooly

I am looking for one more roommate for fanime 2013

Introduction: my nickname is fooly cooly, this is my second year going to fanime. I been a cosplayer since 2010. I live in the LA area close to Anime expo/ALA area. My fan page is www.facebook.com/foolycoolycosplay. My roommates are my friends for over two years, we all know each other and are decent cosplayers as well. So far we have 2 girls and 3 boys.

Hotel: Marriott connected to the convention, check in is Friday and check out is Monday. Cost for 6 people is 70.00 flat.

Requirement: I am looking for someone over 18, but I prefer someone 21 and up. Someone not a slob, that is mindful of others and their belongings. No parties, if you bring someone be sure one of the other roommies is there, and no smoking. Bed arrangements is first come first serve except for myself.

contact is either my fan page I listed below, oh here, or my email at [email protected] 

MinamotoSanji

Hilton Hotel is my choice of residence, Friday - Monday for the convention and I only have a total of five room spots. Three of those spots are taken, but two recently flaked out. If you are in need of a room, want to be con-side, and have 80-100 bucks, please PM me as soon as possible. Conventions right around the corner after all!

JessicaG

One of the people in my group got extra rooms for backup unbeknownst to me. We ended up with 4 rooms, and ended up with a final headcount that only fills 3 of them.
Of course, nobody tells me until now. alas.. :(

OUR MISHAPS ARE YOUR GAIN! It's $566 total -- email me ASAP at [email protected] if you want it so we can arrange a transfer with the hotel. Like seriously asap. :T

savingsammy

+ Introduction: My name is Jude. 18, genderqueer. This will be my first year going to Fanime.
+ Hotel Information: I'll be attending Friday-Monday (although Thursday would work as well)
+ Requirements: I don't require anything.
+ Contact: You can contact me through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lostinpandorica or email: [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: I don't smoke or drink but I don't mind if others do.

jantzn

I need a room ASAP for tonight, day zero. Apparently the hotel only has us for Fri-Mon. I just need to sleep, shower, and shave. Can pay $25.

I'm 26, male, currently in application process with LAPD/SFPD.

-Jantzn

Mod edit: personal information removed

2re3

+ Introduction: My name is jin. 23, male. This will be my third year going to Fanime.
+ Hotel Information: I'll be attending Friday-Monday
+ Requirements: a little bit of floor space
+ Contact: You can pm me or email me at [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: I don't smoke or drink but I don't mind if others do.

please leave a number and we can meet up at the con and work things out
cheers!