Hetalia: Axis Power Gathering 2013 (New Board!)

Started by demetria656, December 13, 2012, 12:52:20 AM

Nebulaan

Cosplays in progress
Sword Art Online - Sachi (60%)
APH - Fem. Italy (85%)
Vocaloid - 7th Dragon Miku (75%)

CaptainMadAsAHatter

Depending on the date, I will go as fem chibitalia :)

kanjiRagana

Hey there, kanjiRagana here~

Because the Truth or Dare panel's gone (bummer D: ) I am no longer limited to cosplaying Russia!  So, there's a chance I'm going as Prussia instead to match up with my friend going as Hungary (versus matching up with my friend that's going as China) But I'll still be there, don't worry -w-

VocaSoulRararaChara

demetria656

Hey folks, sorry for not being that active college can be very busy.
Any way I would like to take a vote.
On what day would be the best day to do the gathering?
Friday? Saturday? or Sunday?
Post in the comments to vote!
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Alejandro Cuba

Quote from: demetria656 on March 22, 2013, 02:23:37 AM

I think I'd prefer any but Saturday.  Since I plan sincerely to get a table I don't want to wander away from it for an hour or more on one of the busiest days of the con for Artist Alley.  And if it's on Friday I can show off my products!  8D  Lol.  You thinking to have a table at this con Demitria?

kuromiluminous

Sunday is so much better~ I'm going to be busy on Saturday with the flash mob :I
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

Qwark

Sunday seems like the best day for my friend and I. :3
- Hunny Badger Cosplay -
2016 Lineup:
Assassin's Creed Unity
Female Rogue Admiral Garen - League of Legends
Red Lyrium Templar - Dragon Age: Inquisition
Gracie and Her Car - Animal Crossing

ICosplayNeji

I also vote for Sunday :) Oh and my girlfriend GraviTiger will be there as well as my Russia.

ga-ko

Hello,

If the gathering is on Sunday, my friends and I will be there. I'll be Belarus in the purple dress and I'll have a Northern Italy military outfit, Hungary in orange skirt and black shirt outfit, and a Turkey in military outfit.

Our group is also planning on entering the Masquerade and performing a Hetalia skit there and we could use a few more people if anyone is interested.

We're looking for a Nothern Italy, Germany, and/or an America. In order to enter the masquerade we all have to have made our own costumes, so if you'd like to join us, we'd request that you have made your own outfit.

As the performance requires a waiver to be signed, being 18+ would be helpful as there wouldn't be the need to have a parent sign the form for you.

If you are interested, please let me know, or you can visit our cosplay group page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pizza-Time-Cosplay/153063788186804?fref=ts and let us know that you'd like to join.

demetria656

Quote from: Alejandro Cuba on March 22, 2013, 06:27:10 PM

I think I'd prefer any but Saturday.  Since I plan sincerely to get a table I don't want to wander away from it for an hour or more on one of the busiest days of the con for Artist Alley.  And if it's on Friday I can show off my products!  8D  Lol.  You thinking to have a table at this con Demitria?
Honestly I really didn't have a plan to get a table thinking it was too late, why do you ask?
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

demetria656

Quote from: ga-ko on March 23, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Hello,

If the gathering is on Sunday, my friends and I will be there. I'll be Belarus in the purple dress and I'll have a Northern Italy military outfit, Hungary in orange skirt and black shirt outfit, and a Turkey in military outfit.

Our group is also planning on entering the Masquerade and performing a Hetalia skit there and we could use a few more people if anyone is interested.

We're looking for a Nothern Italy, Germany, and/or an America. In order to enter the masquerade we all have to have made our own costumes, so if you'd like to join us, we'd request that you have made your own outfit.

As the performance requires a waiver to be signed, being 18+ would be helpful as there wouldn't be the need to have a parent sign the form for you.

If you are interested, please let me know, or you can visit our cosplay group page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pizza-Time-Cosplay/153063788186804?fref=ts and let us know that you'd like to join.
Well, I haven't made the cosplay, but I have everything for America, expect the wig.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Haunterluvcookies

Everyone seems to think Sunday is a good day but I would actually prefer Sat because there is many gatherings going like Homestuck that I would think other Hetalians might be going to. :-\ And there is always a lot more Hetalia fans and cosplayers on sat than there is on Sunday, so there will be a bigger turn out for the gathering. That is my opinion on this matter but I am far out numbered at the moment. :(
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Alejandro Cuba

Quote from: demetria656 on March 24, 2013, 09:40:17 PM
Quote from: Alejandro Cuba on March 22, 2013, 06:27:10 PM

Honestly I really didn't have a plan to get a table thinking it was too late, why do you ask?

Mostly just curious, wantin' to see who all I might know in the Alley.  And table reg didn't even go up yet, so there's still a chance at tables. 

Haunterluvcookies

So has there been any update on which day the gathering is going to be?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

sugarpunch18

My friend, sis, and I plan to be there as the Fem!Awesome Trio! :D

Me ~ Fem!Prussia
Friend ~ Fem!America
Sis ~ Fem!Denmark
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

MidnightPrincess94

I agree with onee-chan. Saturday works best for me too .

obliviousedward

Fyi, my group of friends and I have decided to skip out on Fanime this year for various reasons. I'm a little bummed, but it's for the best in the long run!

Sooooo, my point being that I will not be attending as Austria this year. xD Hope you all have fun! I'll see you guys next time around.
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Romano_WKYBSHIUC

I will be coming as Fem! Romano and Saturday evening will be great for me.
Romano will kill you, but Spain has it under control.

stitchez

i personally vote sunday since i'll already be in costume that day. my friends and mine all ages panel was accepted and is sunday 10-12 (were looking for people if anyones interested, check out the board in the panels section) and we're hoping the 18+ panel gets accepted as well soon.