The Legend of Zelda - 2015

Started by Nemuren, December 16, 2012, 09:57:53 AM

Jew-san

I will be the Great Fairy from OoT.   ;)

Mastershambler

I'll be there as Volga from Hyrule Warriors!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

MonadoLink

I will be going as Twilight Princess Link.

NovaAlamak

I'll be going as Ravio from A Link Between Worlds. Just like to warn that my cosplay is not the most professional and I don't do this very often.

I'm a big Zelda fan though! I also run a Nintendo radio station and host a live show there. Dunno if it's appropriate to post a link here but I'll have business cards!

Beastcub

I am just barely making the con this year, I am more less am bumming a ride and thus using minimal car space... so while I will be on site I will not have my Loftwing or any other Zelda cosplay as there is no room in the car :c
I shall just be an observer this year.

Tattoosonic

I am excited for this cosplay gathering. my first one and I am going to be link with a special twist. got my fairy ready. only problem is my boots are broken. So, i had to buy some costume ones. anyone can help me fix them up?

MonadoLink

Beastcub, at least you made it. I think I have seen your loftwing before if it is the same one I saw at the symphony in SF back in 2012. i wish to thank all of the people who showed up, as I had a great time. Thank you Nemuren for hosting, and I cannot wiat until next year. By the way, I think we may have hit 60. I count 71

Metasheep

Sorry for taking so long to post these.  Here are my pics from the meetup: https://www.flickr.com/photos/metasheep/sets/72157653750291570

Tiffytan

GATHERING FOR MAY 2016!!!!!!!!
(I looked through the forums for a new topic  and they all point me back to this old thread.)
Please, for the love of Hylia ,can we have it on ANY DAY BUT SUNDAY??
I can never goooo!!
This year I'm going as Femdorf with two ripped dudes as my Gerudo Guards.
YES, I HAVE 2 RIPPED GUYS WHO SAID WHO AGREED TO MY PLAN. I HAVE MAN SLAVES.
YES, I will wear a full cosplay armor suit made of WORBLA, complete with a cape!
Nemuren,
Nemuren-Senpai

*begs*
Please don't schedule it for Sunday! I would do it myself but your previous posts seem to imply you enjoy fronting the gathering. I'd rather not so I'm not going to stand in your way.
or
WE COULD HAVE 2!!!!!!! TWO GATHERINGS!!!!
Ahahahahahahaha!

MonadoLink

Since I see no 2016 gathering, could I host one this year?

Unless someone else already has plans to have a gathering for TLoZ this year, I will.

MonadoLink

I made a gathering! The thread is here. I look forward to seeing all of you!