The Legend of Zelda - 2015

Started by Nemuren, December 16, 2012, 09:57:53 AM

jaythecosplayer

I am planing to be Zoran Tunic Link from Ocarina of Time, because I am remaking my Zoran Tunic.

Nemuren

Try as you might, it's impossible to keep the Great King of Evil down for good and so I have risen once more to host my fifth straight Zelda cosplay gathering at Fanime. We got Hyrule Warriors coming out and perhaps we'll see more from the new Wii U Zelda between now and Fanime, so none of you should be hurting for inspiration, I hope. As always, I look forward to seeing all of your awesome work.

The current plan is to gather in the usual place (tree area near Marriott) at the usual time (early Sunday afternoon) which has worked well for us. But I am a reasonable tyrant and will take suggestions for alternatives if you have them. If you have ideas for great photos or creative groupings of characters, please share them!

See you in May!

TwilightLarryV1

I plan on going as Ocarina of Time Adult Link again, at least for now.

Shinku

If it works with the rest of my scheduled costumes/gathering, I'll be coming this year as Agitha (specifically Hyrule Warriors, I guess? most likely with a HW group)!
Fanime '15 Lineup:
- Madoka Kaname (PMMM)
- Agitha (Twilight Princess/Hyrule Warriors)
- Nowi (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Misty (Pokemon: HGSS)
- Claire (Harvest Moon)

Lordsnow

Huzzah, it continues. This year I shall join instead of just watching. This year I shall be bringing;

myself as dude Impa from hyrule warriors,
and
my friend as Shackle also from hyrule warriors.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Nemuren

Quote from: Lordsnow on January 28, 2015, 09:14:27 AM
and
my friend as Shackle also from hyrule warriors.

Pardon my ignorance, who is Shackle?

Imperial

After digging, what I am getting who Shackle is, is the dog Midna rides in Hyrule warriors. This is just a hard dig, and not really confirmed. even then this is not 100% cause its refered as a twili wolf as well.

Lordsnow

Shackle is indeed the wolf that she's riding(at least one of the names used for him)
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

lordleo

will be coming as twilight princess link!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

Ariel Ningyo

I will be Lana from Hyrule Warriors. I just hope this gathering does not conflict with SAO because I'm the host :P Do you know if you are aiming for a time in the morning or afternoon?
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

RoyalSlothCos

I was so excited to join in the gathering fun last year and can't wait to do it again this year!!
I'll be there as everyone's favorite fairy, Navi, from Ocarina of Time!
Edit; After playing Hyrule Warriors my cosplay could also work for the fairy named Proxi from that game. Plus she also says "Hey, listen" a few times~
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

FangedKitty

I will be hopefully be Twili Midna and bringing a Link too just not sure which era yet. I'll update when I know.

beastboytitans

I might bring happy mask man back before he gets a complete remake.
given the rerelease of MM

I was the one last year >_<

cherimage

It seems like this gathering has been kinda forgotten by its host since around Feb. Is there a meeting place or a definitive time for this gathering? I see on the facebook page the time is listed @ 2:00 pm on Sunday, but there is no specific place, nor has it been submitted yet for the official cosplay gathering list. Hopefully, "the great king of evil" will return to clarify before the deadline. I'll probably be going as Cia from Hyrule Warriors wearing majora's mask, provided the time and date stay the same.

RoyalSlothCos

Bump!

It's almost been a month since the last post on this gathering and there are TEN DAYS left to submit this gathering. I'd hate to see this gathering not happen since it is one of my favorite gatherings to attend and watch. Hopefully soon, very soon, this gathering will be submitted.
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

Nemuren

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I'm back and ready to run this gathering. I have submitted the request and will post the details once confirmed. Thanks for your patience.

domofudge

My boyfriend and I are going as Link and Tetra. I'm hoping that the paperwork for this gathering is submitted. I'd love to have an official location.

Nemuren

Gathering confirmed for Sunday at 3PM at corner tree area near Marriott.

domofudge

My boyfriend and I will be attending as Link and Tetra! (Wind Waker)

bobcat888

Has anyone ever showed up as this guy? I think that would be a riot.