2013 Homestuck Gathering!

Started by Olivine, January 08, 2013, 09:02:56 AM

Dagger-6

Working on a Kanaya cosplay now, so should be readdy by fanime. =D

SilverStars

I'm going to be Tavrisprite, and I have three friends going as ARquius, Fefeta, and Erisol.

mintycat

i'm goinnnng!

as either fefetasprite or jade. yeeee.

IneloquentFormalties

Hey guys!

I'm here to let you all know that I've talked with Olivine and she's offered to hand the gathering over to us this year! As soon as I get the OK from her, we're going to make a new thread on here and on tumblr! In the meanwhile, Here is the link to the cosplay.com thread with updated information! http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=312776

Day: Sunday
Time: 4pm!

We've moved the gathering to Sunday because a majority of the gatherings at Fanime are going to be Saturday, also we don't want to clash with the potential Homestuck Panels that are being scheduled for Saturday! (Also, it worked fairly well last year!)
Thanks for reading! We'll see you at Fanime!

Tumblr::IneloquentFormalities
Facebook::EloquentArtistry

Melzuzu

I should be there as human!Caliborn :>

therandomeer

Either Sollux, Jane, or Kankri. Depends if Gamzee's Game Cafe is that day. If so, then Sollux, if not, then Jane or Kanny.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -SH

therandomeer

Oh, and just as an added note because I can not resist, please, please, PLEASE, tell me someone will let us all gather around for a Harlem Shake video. Please.

Scratch that. Read the rules. Nevermind. Sorry.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -SH

IneloquentFormalties

Quote from: SeymourParii on February 22, 2013, 07:05:45 PM
Oh, and just as an added note because I can not resist, please, please, PLEASE, tell me someone will let us all gather around for a Harlem Shake video. Please.

Scratch that. Read the rules. Nevermind. Sorry.
Oh snap. Could you imagine how many people you could get in on that? I think it'd be cool to do! Perhaps a little after the gathering? (Thanks for reading the rules! <3)
Tumblr::IneloquentFormalities
Facebook::EloquentArtistry

philepicphails

I'm not Kurloz anymore!
Most likely, I'll be God Tier Jake -- speedos and all.

Pika-Ninja

I'll be Meenah!

My friend will be Trickster~ Fem! John Egbert
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Olivine

Dead by Daylight gathering organizer