When will hotel registration for Fanime 2013 open?

Started by cicikigi, January 09, 2013, 05:44:55 PM

cicikigi

hi hi again ~^^
Just wondering the approximate time hotels will start opening up the bookings..
I have 5 other kigurumi besides myself coming in from all over the country..
Just trying to get a handle on the schedules..
Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys are doing..
It does make a difference!

cici

ewu

Sorry, we are not too certain as to when. Please keep an eye out on our facebook, twitter, or webpage.

Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

MissToken42

They posted on their Facebook that registration for badges and hotels, as well as the Fanime website all go live on Thursday the 24th at noon pacific time.
http://www.facebook.com/FanimeCon
Fanime 2013 Cosplays: Princess Serenity (Salior Moon), Toph (Avatar), Crona (Soul Eater), Harley Quinn (Batman: Arkham City), Shimei (Ao No Exorcist), Marceline (Adventure Time)

urza

so has the webpage for booking the hotels and registering for the con gone up?  i know at time of this post they might not be useable, however i'm attempting to make sure i dont miss my chance to book my room because i couldn't find the correct web page.  If it is up, could someone please post a link to it.

Rosebud8008

Aww man!  :P I live in the Eastern Time. I guess people that live in my time wont hear until 3PM! xD Oh well! Just gives me more time to plan out lol

Gwydion

Quote from: Rosebud8008 on January 24, 2013, 09:17:19 AM
Aww man!  :P I live in the Eastern Time. I guess people that live in my time wont hear until 3PM! xD Oh well! Just gives me more time to plan out lol

That's what you get for living in the wrong time zone? ^^ It's still only 9am here you guys got 3 hours still.

Patience. ^^