Why the word Duty is hilarious: A Wreck it Ralph Panel ACCEPTED!!! ♥

Started by Vanell0pe, January 11, 2013, 01:32:06 AM

Vanell0pe

Why the word "Duty" is Hilarious!: A Wreck it Ralph panel

OK, so my friends and I have been comptemplating this since Anime Los Angeles this year and thought it'd be great fun to bring to fanime! We'd be hosting a Wreck-It Ralph panel as the characters! There would be lots of fun, amazing (Duty) jokes and a Q & A for Ralph, Felix, Vanellope and all your other favorite Sugar Rush characters. There will be a brief trivia portion with PRIZES~! And a special guest appearance! It's a panel not to be missed! :D

The panel would basically be Vanellope, Ralph, Felix, The sugar rush gang, and maybe even a few townspeople so we will be holding OPEN auditions soon for most roles! (Via YouTube for all attendees!) 

As for time and date, I'll go ahead and leave that up to the Schedulers. My crew isn't too picky, and we're really flexible with timing! :)
Ideally we'd have it on Saturday (Day 2) at 2:00pm. It would be an all ages event, as the movie is also a family movie. :)

(I'm fully aware that WiR is not anime, however, neither is homestuck, nor MLP. So come on! Give us a chance! Heck, we'll even take a 30 min panel! :D)

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please let me know! Any and all input, be it suggestions, ideas, constructive criticism, is much appreciated! :D

Can't wait for fanime 2013!

PinkHairSasuke

I like the idea! Are you looking for cosplayers for the characters? If so, I've been looking for a reason to finish my Ralph cosplay haha

Angelx624

I would LOVE to join in on this as Taffyta!! ^^ That's if I'm not overly busy on Saturday. ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Magical Senpai

Any update if this panel is accepted? I would be more than down to check it out!

Vanell0pe

Oh gosh I almost dropped the panel entirely because I thought I wasn't going after all, but in a recent turn of evens! I just might be!

Here's the Update!
The panel has been submitted and it is under review.

So far we have Vanellope, Fix it Felix, Rancis, and Turbo!~

The other characters are Up for grabs! C:

Upon panel approval we will be looking for Sugar Rush Racers, Ralph, Sour Bill and Callon.

We are looking for extras too, so any Video Game characters would be RAD!

That's all I've got for now, stay tuned for further updates and as always; "Stay Sweet!"

Vanell0pe

It's official! We have been accepted!

The panel is 7pm - 8pm in Panels 4 c:

We're now actively looking for characters!

Send me a YouTube video

Or stand by and I will give you guidelines for questions to answer and what your video should be about.

You do need to have your cosplay done by the end of this month.

May 3rd the official panel members will be announced!

(Please note: we do need backups! And like I said if you're a video game cosplayer we need you too!)

Thanks so much guys! Spread the word! We need a bunch of people!!!

Omid20

PinkHairSasuke