Fanime Pita pit party!!

Started by MidnightPrincess94, January 13, 2013, 09:56:20 PM

MidnightPrincess94

just during fanime time, because the workers there know fanime is going on so thats why they give discounts  :)

cowsrcute

Aww, still awesome though. I'll try to be there. =)

Glitch

Just a thought: Will we be meeting somewhere in the convention center before walking over?
I figure we would know who's part of the gathering a little bit before heading off. It would probably make things easier.
Just a suggestion. :]

MidnightPrincess94

Quote from: Glitch on February 03, 2013, 01:43:50 AM
Just a thought: Will we be meeting somewhere in the convention center before walking over?
I figure we would know who's part of the gathering a little bit before heading off. It would probably make things easier.
Just a suggestion. :]

Yes but it'd depend on who's coming and what not. if a lot of people are attending then i plan on meeting outside and making a kind of sign for every1 to c. but if only a small few will be attending then possibly just meetup at a certain time near a lil location every1 knos away from the crowded con. :)

AuroraDreamer

MidnightPrincess94

awesome!!

OH btw just for everyone on the page that wants to go, please remember, if you have a facebook there is an event page for this and you can just add urself to the "going" list since its easier to keep track of. If not then don't worry there will be updates here as well.

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/events/559140990780745/?fref=ts

foxyorange

Hella excited :3 will be there!

MidnightPrincess94

So since Fanime is coming up, i'd like to get a rough idea of what time would work best for everyone, that way everyone can come and have a fair equal opportunity. The past times I've gone was around 12-ish or 2 something. Please let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

Mi Feng

I'm so going to this. Lets hear it for food! :)

MidnightPrincess94

so since fanime is coming closer upon us, i think it'd be really great to decide an official time for the event say..in april? tht way everything is ship shaped for may! :D so throw some suggestions out there guys. Thanks!

AuroraDreamer

Will give ideas, when I know my schedule XD

MidnightPrincess94

So just a heads up/ reminder. the time of the pita pit party will be at 1:30 and hopefully we can all meet up at the snake/poo statue. if anyone arrives late it'll b ok cuz the address is on the first page. ALSO! this is a come and go event so you can leave whenever  :)