YES
5 (71.4%)
Maybe
2 (28.6%)
NO
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Raydere

Reprising my Reimu cosplay from last year. If it's Saturday, please not before 1-2 PM, as I have commencement at SJSU from 9 AM to 12 PM.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

23rd_Break

Well, considering that it's summer... I might as well message the gathering officer for the timeslot. Sun lasts long and cosplayers won't hang out on the sun too much... So we might need some people to actually get the gathering a bit better off...

Gore Screaming Show

I don't think the lobby area will quite big enough though, maybe if it was only us using it but that seems doubtful. Weather will hopefully be cooperative as it suprsingly has been in late May the past few years but if temperatures are really high I'm sure something can be worked from there.

Glad to see people hyped for the after party, I'll do my best to make it great. Feel free to suggest ideas/food/etc as per usual!

Iori E

So yeah.  I knew I was going to change my mind.

I'll not be going as Komachi.  I'm going to be Utsuho Reiuji instead.  Also, I have a friend who will be Satori Komeiji.

Rukazu3

I'll most likely be going as eikishiki again!

Iori E

Have we decided on a time yet? 4pm Saturday sounds good to me.
I'm undecided on a place, but whatever you guys choose would work for me.

Capn

Late afternoon on Saturday or Sunday sounds like the best bet, like 4 or 5 PM. We could go out for food afterwards.

TupacTheRobot

4 on Saturday sounds good, Why not pizza my heart or the old spaghetti factory?

Kotuea

Okay! I have sent the message to the person in charge!

I am trying to place the gathering a little bit earlier, so about from 3-4pm. Hopefully, the gathering will be outside, most likely off-site.

I also asked for other time slots just in case we can't get that one.

Thank you everyone for your input!

Gore Screaming Show

Well, I was trying to avoid the locations that are more likely to be packed...

But hey, if we're considering places in that area, I'm going to suggest Hoagie's Steak Out. Or if people don't mind taking a brief light rail ride over to Japantown there's always the wonderful Omogari Korean restaurant/etc. One of the best aspects of this con (and there are so many) is the many good and well priced food options in the area, after all.

Raydere

I wouldn't mind Old Spaghetti Factory. Had some at Sac-Anime and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

23rd_Break

A friend of mine had an Idea to make the gathering at the observatory near the park.

Peach93cc

Can we not have this gathering on the same day as the Zelda Gathering? It seems to be on a saturday. Also, I'm going to be Flandre (my own version)

Peach93cc

Uh, I didn't mean to word it that way lol
I meant that I would like to attend both gatherings, and since this one hasen't been decided yet, we could make it on a day that isn't super busy with gatherings. Most of them are on saturday including the one I want to go to the most.
Sorry if I sounded mean or bossy ^^; I have asperger's syndrome, I say things without thinking and sometimes I will mean something, and it'll come out as something different. I'm working on it!

Kotuea

Okay! Updated again!

I am confirmed to be part of the Fanimaid cafe, so woo! I will make sure to schedule my shifts before the gathering.

Quote from: Peach93cc on March 21, 2013, 09:42:10 PM
Uh, I didn't mean to word it that way lol
I meant that I would like to attend both gatherings, and since this one hasen't been decided yet, we could make it on a day that isn't super busy with gatherings. Most of them are on saturday including the one I want to go to the most.
Sorry if I sounded mean or bossy ^^; I have asperger's syndrome, I say things without thinking and sometimes I will mean something, and it'll come out as something different. I'm working on it!

It's okay! I believe that the Zelda gathering is undecided too. Actually... A lot of gatherings don't know what time slot they're going to get. I sent in multiple time slots just in case. In any case, the Touhou gathering might be on Saturday OR Sunday. It depends.

Okay! Great suggestions guys! Although, I do recommend the after-gathering party to be close to the con.

Gore Screaming Show

Well hopefully we'll get the preferred Saturday slot, it does help we're one of the biggest gatherings there (fifty plus since Fanime 2010).

Sunday would be.... bad, though not so much if in the earlier afternoon than later (going up against things like the B&W Ball/etc is better avoided than not).

After party activites will certainly take place close to and in the con itself, don't worry. Also I'm doubling down on Hoagie's for the dinner, though we'll go with what the majority ends up feeling like/what gets the least firm rejections.

eBay Sniper

Well, eBay Sniper here, same eBay Sniper from cosplay.com.

If all goes well, should be there as Remilia with my girlfriend as Sakuya, both from Koumajou Densetsu.

I'm going to be hosting the AX Gathering, so I have no problem lending my great voice for this gathering as well. With everything considered, I'd second that after dinner/party. I'm doing the same for my gathering at AX. haha.
Also on DA as Scarlet-Impaler!

Silent One

Didn't notice the update about getting food afterwards. Since there is a talk about dinner after the gathering, I also wish for the gathering to be on a Saturday after 3PM. Staffing for PC Gaming. Hope you guys enjoy seeing the maid maintaining computers and such. (Well, the Scarlet Devil Mansion does have computer servers running about, it's just that you guys we keep them hidden from our guests.)

Gore Screaming Show

The Artist Alley also has some Touhou cosplayers as well, so I imagine a later start would possibly be more convinent to them as well. Seems to be a generally strong push towards later than not as it is....

I didn't really get the chance to check out what Touhou games were on PC last year (outside PCB and Skygirls), but it would be nice if Detonate on Sound (Touhou Bomberman) was part of the mix (if it already isn't).

I imagine we'll get out timespot no problem though, the fountain area in the park across from the Fairmont should have plenty of space (even considering it's likely we'll be sharing the space in a sense with what is bound to be the largest gathering during the entire convention).

Ska_Kitti

Oh hi, checking in~ If I have the time, I'll stop by as Reimu but am usually found in the Gaming Hall. Last year we had a small Sky Arena that I hosted after the panel last year, and we are having a tournament this year on Saturday at 4pm for Sky Arena. We have even more PCs than before, so if we get a good turnout, you all might end up overrunning PC Gaming with your Touhou-ness.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay