Which hotels offer suites at the Fanime rate?

Started by Touya no Miko, January 19, 2013, 09:27:48 PM

Touya no Miko

Last year, my friends and I stayed at the Marriott where we got a junior suite and we loved it. I was wondering if any other hotels offered this service at all?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Kyra_Maverick

I am also curious about suites this year

venus_ivy

3 hotels will be offering suites this year - the Marriott, the Sainte Claire, and the Fairmont ($150+)
What do I do for Fanime? I say No!

Kyra_Maverick

Thank you! Do you know if they'll be available through the website, or will we have to call housing and book over the phone?

Oniko

I got a suite.  I'm trying to trade it for a standard king room as known were open so all I could pick is the suite, but I really dont want to spend that much money.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

YaoiCat

Quote from: Oniko on January 24, 2013, 03:46:08 PM
I got a suite.  I'm trying to trade it for a standard king room as known were open so all I could pick is the suite, but I really dont want to spend that much money.

How much was the suite and which hotel was it at?

Oniko

Marriott hotel @ $159.00

I called them directly to get a regular room at the regualer price if I had to.  even all the non fanime rooms were booked up.  She told me that I was getting a good deal though because normally the suites are over $200.  Still I rather have a standard for money sake.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

kookiekween99

ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

DangerHeart

I noticed some people say that rooms in the Saint Claire have a mini fridge but their Room Features page says they don't. A friend stayed in a suite there two years back and they had a mini fridge, so is this an option only available in suites or in basic rooms as well?

Lucifargundam

Quote from: DangerHeart on January 28, 2013, 07:56:08 PM
I noticed some people say that rooms in the Saint Claire have a mini fridge but their Room Features page says they don't. A friend stayed in a suite there two years back and they had a mini fridge, so is this an option only available in suites or in basic rooms as well?
maybe theyre taking them out or they figure it just comes with it regaurdless?

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Dare9179

I wonder does the suite in the Fairmount Hotel has a microwave or refrigerator?