You know you're a FAnboy if...

Started by Sintax Error, May 13, 2004, 06:01:22 PM

the_Pink_Panther24

You know your a fanboy when you post a 'you know your a fanboy when' thread on a convention forum board.

shyguy_2357

You know your a FANBOY when...

people mistake your room, with the local anime store...

believe me, i really do put some of my local anime stores to SHAME !!!

ont top of that about 80% of my massive anime and video game collection is STILL SEALED !!!! and using my cool powers of anime infusion... ive seen them ALL !!! lol

I have standees from both Anime, video game, and manga advertisements... Like parasite eve, resident evil, final fantasies (almost all of them) and life sife standees of anime chracters... ( let me just hide my life size KASUMI pillow from DOA ... ) >_<

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WALL SPACE, can you say anime poster collage from floor to celing ?

I have 10' by 10' banner of Kingdom Hearts ! literally covering one WHOLE side of my room !!!!

A mini-museum, of toys, figures, and random trinkets are all over the place... all LIMITED EDITON and collectible too boot ^_^

AND I"M IN TOTAL DENIAL WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A FANBOY....

Thats how you know when ur a fanboy... or in my case... I"m not...

LOL evil laugh time...

beat that suckers !  :lol:

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "shyguy_2357"You know your a FANBOY when...

people mistake your room, with the local anime store...

believe me, i really do put some of my local anime stores to SHAME !!!

ont top of that about 80% of my massive anime and video game collection is STILL SEALED !!!! and using my cool powers of anime infusion... ive seen them ALL !!! lol

I have standees from both Anime, video game, and manga advertisements... Like parasite eve, resident evil, final fantasies (almost all of them) and life sife standees of anime chracters... ( let me just hide my life size KASUMI pillow from DOA ... ) >_<

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WALL SPACE, can you say anime poster collage from floor to celing ?

I have 10' by 10' banner of Kingdom Hearts ! literally covering one WHOLE side of my room !!!!

A mini-museum, of toys, figures, and random trinkets are all over the place... all LIMITED EDITON and collectible too boot ^_^

AND I"M IN TOTAL DENIAL WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A FANBOY....

Thats how you know when ur a fanboy... or in my case... I"m not...

LOL evil laugh time...

beat that suckers !  :lol:

Lol.  :lol:  :lol:

You know if your a fanboy if you have an entire 157sq ft storage garage filled from floor to sealing with anime/manga related material to the point that the only walking space is a 2 1/2 foot walkway and people mistake your room, with the local anime store...  :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done