You know you're a FAnboy if...

Started by Sintax Error, May 13, 2004, 06:01:22 PM

Sintax Error

I got an idea. If you ever seen that Blue Collar Comedy Tour thing "You know you're a redneck if..." let's do one here, but about fanboys, I'll start off.

You know you're a fanboy if you own more than 3 DBZ dvds.
Yes, I know I spelt my name wrong...

made in the '80s

Neo-Zaku

You know you're a fanboy if someone mentions Zionism and you think of Space Colonies and mobile suits.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

swordofthebezerk

You know you're a fanboy if you base decisions you make in relationships with people off of anime.

Updated Version

platinum edge

...variations of that have been found at this site.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Sintax Error

Quote from: "platinum edge"...variations of that have been found at this site.
you know you're a fanboy if you know stuff like that.
Yes, I know I spelt my name wrong...

made in the '80s

swordofthebezerk

Heh well I guess this was bound to happen sometime. Thanks for findin the site.

Updated Version

recomet15

But at least this way the Fanime community gets to contribute to a list that's unique to this board. With that in mind...

You know you're a fanboy if your idea of a great time on a Saturday night consists of staying home to watch Toonami and Adult Swim Action and building that brand new Master Grade 1/100 Strike Gundam model kit that you just imported from Japan. ...Yeah, I'm a loser. So what?!
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

KimaLucifer

recomet, no.

Those that watch CN Toonami are the not-so anime nerds. I learned it off fanboy bebop/

-and I'm not a boy so this doesn't apply to me >:D
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

swordofthebezerk

Yes Fanboy Bebop explained everything to me in great detail hahaha. Yeah when you base you're whole anime preferences off of what you see on Cartoon Network you aren't really impressing anyone.

Updated Version

platinum edge

You know you're a fanboy when you prepare for conventions by training yourself to watch 13 hours of anime in one sitting...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

recomet15

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"recomet, no.

Those that watch CN Toonami are the not-so anime nerds. I learned it off fanboy bebop/

Pfft! I know that! Watching anime on Toonami/AS is just an example. The point is, you'd rather stay at home Saturday evening watching anime instead of going out with your friends. If it makes you feel better, I can change the example to "staying home to watch the latest anime dvds you just got from Suncoast" or "watching fansubbed anime downloaded off the computer". Besides, Toonami and AS aren't a bad thing; they give us free anime! Lord knows that I can't afford to keep buying new anime dvds and graphic novels (and import gundam models).

... What's Fanboy Bebop?

Anyway, here's another one: You know you're a fanboy if you actually spend the money and time on those naughty anime character resin kits.

DayDreamerNessa

fanboy bebop is just plain awesome-ness ^-^

it's a fan parody
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

recomet15

Is that so? Where can I find it?

DayDreamerNessa

well last year they played it at fanime, so im pretty sure they will bring it back *hopefully* well when they put up the video programming schedule you can check it and see if they will be playin it.

recomet15

So I can only see it at Fanime, huh? Alright, I'll keep an eye out for it.

swordofthebezerk

Hey yeah that would be sweet if they showed it again this year.
GOD VS. JAPAN!!

Updated Version

Barnes

You know you're a fanboy if you join the anime club at your school (well maybe, the president at my school plays subtitled videos of stuff you can't see on regular tv)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

DayDreamerNessa

Studio sokodei is the name of those who created it, on another thread they said that they would release it on DVD's but it would illegal to do so, it looks like we can only see it at fanime or wherever else cons they go, if im wrong someone correct me lol

recomet15

Sokodei... that name sounds familiar. Have they done anything else?

DayDreamerNessa

yes they have, the only ones i can remember is Nescaflowne, and Evangelion Redeath i thinkies?