You know you're a FAnboy if...

Started by Sintax Error, May 13, 2004, 06:01:22 PM

Astarte

You know you're a fanboy when you find yourself quoting anime shows and manga.

You know you're a fanboy when you find yourself acting like the characters of anime.

You know your a fanboy when you sit on the computer for hours looking at anime.

Lol. Sounds like me...Just in a girl repertue` Lol.
The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla

digitalimp

You know your a fanboy when you actually start an anime club at your school *guilty*

You know you're a fanboy when you have a mosaic of pics from the internet of your favorite anime girl on your notebook *guilty again*
Shake it like a polaroid picture.

RyuHayabusa

You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you know that you really have to have the latest merchandise from japae

You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you oogle at japanese cosplayers and wishes to be like them

You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you work your ass to the bone to go to japan

You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you wish your significant other would cosplay your fav anime/manga/video game character

You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you listen to nothing but anime soundtracks or video game soundtracks  :D

I got a ton of these lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Ceirnian

QuoteYou know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you work your ass to the bone to go to japan

Pfft
Also known as 'Ced'

The way it is

swordofthebezerk

Quote from: "digitalimp"You know your a fanboy when you actually start an anime club at your school *guilty*
quote]
*Is guilty as well* Hah well its just one of those things, you do the job no one else can or even wants to do haha.

Updated Version

recomet15

And that's why you guys are (for the most part) considered heroes by nerds everywhere!

Evangelion ReDeath? I heard about that; it sounds pretty funny. Can I only see that at conventions too?
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Soygirl

Hey guys, I actually have Fanboy Bebop, ReDeath, and Jubei Powers(their first, and less known of attempt) hosted on my server. If anyone is interested in the URL, please PM me and we can worx it out :) The URL has to remain confidential to everyone I give it to though! Hit me up if you're interested.

...you know you're a fan(girl) when you went to the trouble to find the Studio Sokodei movies and uploaded them to your server to share.

drallcome

cant wait for your Jubei Powers link. :)  Its the only one Ive havent seen yet.
Fanime Member since 1999

Soygirl

In that case, I'll get on it! ^_^

drallcome

Fanime Member since 1999

Sintax Error

You know you're a fanboy when you learn Japanese and move to Japan just to watch raw eps in "The Land of Anime"<---(Direct Quote from a guy who did just that)
Yes, I know I spelt my name wrong...

made in the '80s

recomet15

You know you're a fanboy if you buy a video game you've never heard of just because it has a cute anime chick on the cover.
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

Sintax Error

Quote from: "recomet15"You know you're a fanboy if you buy a video game you've never heard of just because it has a cute anime chick on the cover.
damn, i've done that x100,000,000,000

made in the '80s

Sintax Error

ha! you know you're a fanboy if you start a "You Know you're a FAnboy if..." thread on an anime convention message board.

made in the '80s

felicity869

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"You know you're a fanboy/fangirl when you wish your significant other would cosplay your fav anime/manga/video game character

I'm so guilty fo that. I talked him into cosplaying this year and next year cosplaying as my fave anime character :)

Playgirl

You know you're a fanboy when you can picture AMV's being done to the music you are currently listen to......and then proceed to create it!  8)
Nyo Nyo~ Kittie fun is the best! (=^.^=)

Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis: "You do not know the power of the Dark Side"

KinFreon

Quote from: "Playgirl"You know you're a fanboy when you can picture AMV's being done to the music you are currently listen to......and then proceed to create it!  8)

Been there, done that, have an "AMV.org" account. XD

CelticAngel

When you get more upset over a costume getting ruined than over a hundred dollars worth of your favorite (normal) clothes.
Modern Tales - A free form role play community on LiveJournal.

"My plans are ALWAYS practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success!"

felicity869

Quote from: "CelticAngel"When you get more upset over a costume getting ruined than over a hundred dollars worth of your favorite (normal) clothes.

Hey that one is understandable because usually you make your own cosutume but not your 'normal' clothes. I'd be far more upset if anything I made got ruined than if something store bought that was worth a lot more got ruined.

Kyle stabell

Your a fanperson if u design a web site for an anime con, that contains a msg board intitled You know you're a fanboy if... :D  :D  :D  :D
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done