Hotels and saturdays meeting.

Started by Rodney_Pheonix, January 23, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

Rodney_Pheonix

The meeting on Saturday left me with the understanding we'd have a bit more warning and lead time regarding hotel registration. Did I get the wrong memo? I was under the impression we were looking at February, not less than a week.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Steve.Young

You might have gotten the wrong memo. Tweets went out the same day announcing hotels and registration going live on the website.

I apologize if there was any confusion.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

ewu

Please also note that this Thursday is the live date for ATTENDEE hotel reservations, separate from the STAFF hotel process.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: ewu on January 23, 2013, 05:42:09 PM
Please also note that this Thursday is the live date for ATTENDEE hotel reservations, separate from the STAFF hotel process.

I was aware that staff has a separate hotel registration than attendees, however the information I received on Saturday implied staff went first and then excess rooms from the staff side got rolled into attendee registration, though it was slightly chaotic and information might have gotten muddled.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

venus_ivy

Quote from: Rodney_Pheonix on January 23, 2013, 06:52:12 PM
Quote from: ewu on January 23, 2013, 05:42:09 PM

I was aware that staff has a separate hotel registration than attendees, however the information I received on Saturday implied staff went first and then excess rooms from the staff side got rolled into attendee registration, though it was slightly chaotic and information might have gotten muddled.

Not to worry - staff hotel rooms are still to come! You will have time to get roommates together to make arrangements. Information will go out by email and at the meetings detailing the process.
What do I do for Fanime? I say No!