SuperwholockGathering 2014! (smaller fandoms included)

Started by Tsubasakissu, January 24, 2013, 03:58:37 PM

Tsubasakissu

NOTE: I will be recycling this thread every year.
Link to pictures: http://cosplayrichard.slickpic.com/a/Saturday4pm7pm?squared
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970524_10152867141115377_980731069_n.jpg

Anyways, welcome to the SuperWhoLock 2014 gathering!
What is SuperWhoLock?
SuperWhoLock is the common name on Tumblr for Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock since the fandoms tend to overlap, more often than not!
So any cosplays from any of those series (and Torchwood, since its pretty close to Doctor Who) are welcome!

NOTE: we will TRY and do ships this year! In 2013 I had only asked for an hour and that wasnt enough time to cover ships! So, this year, I will try and ask for an hour and a half, maybe more!

Why include Merlin?
Merlin's cosplay fandom, at Fanime at least, isnt large enough to support its self, so we're going to all be friends and invite them to be with Superwholock! Superwholocklin? I dunno, but either way; Superwholock is a caring, welcoming fandom and it would be a pleasure to add Merlin our group!

What is Good Omens and why is it included?
Good Omens is one of the inspirations for Supernatural! And the fandoms often cross over! We had some Good Omens cosplayers at the gathering in 2013 and I thought I'd invite them back!

Hello, friends! I am thinking of hosting a Superwholock FAN PANEL! Feel free to message me about auditioning: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18801.0.html

Day: Saturday
Time: 12 PM
Location: CCPFH = Park across from Fairmont Hotel (Caesar Chavez Plaza)(ideally, this was the best location)
I already talked to B Sapphire about the gathering possibly being around this time!

Attendees:

Supernatural:
- Jaidin: Castiel

Doctor Who/Torchwood:
-K&K4ever: 11th Doctor
-Quinnton117: 10th Doctor Whooves
- CeruleanRogue: Amy Pond

Sherlock:
-Olivine: Irene and Sherlock

Merlin:

Good Omens:
Angel515 + Girlfriend: Aziraphale and Crowley

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography:
Everyone
Supernatural (Sam, Dean, Winchesters, Castiel, side characters)
Sherlock (Sherlock, Watson, Irene, Mycroft, Moriarty, other side characters)
Doctor Who (different Doctors, different companions, gosh this is long jgvd)
Merlin (Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, Uther, others)
Good Omens (We will basically "play it by ear" if any show up)

IF WE HAVE TIME:
Supernatural villains
Supernatural heroes
Sherlock villains
Sherlock heroes
Doctor Who villains
Doctor Who heroes
Merlin villains
Merlin heroes
Good Omen villains
Good Omen heroes
Ships

About ships: Submit ships you'd like to possibly see photographed!

captainvontapdat

I will be going as Lestrade! You should probably also talk to the host of the BBC Gathering too if you guys want to combine the two events in order to avoid confusion.

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on January 24, 2013, 05:12:56 PM
I will be going as Lestrade! You should probably also talk to the host of the BBC Gathering too if you guys want to combine the two events in order to avoid confusion.
Im already talking to her on Facebook, since we're friends xD

DangerHeart

Tenth Doctor/TARDIS Girl here!!!! So happy this is happening again, I missed the gathering last year.

ryou_kamui

I will be there, I can be either Amy Pond or Donna Noble. I guess winch ever we need one over the other.

kookiekween99

Is this gonna be on Monday? I promised myself never to attempt a gathering on a checkout day ever again.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: kookiekween99 on January 24, 2013, 08:32:38 PM
Is this gonna be on Monday? I promised myself never to attempt a gathering on a checkout day ever again.
Itll be on the day that gets most votes c:

cassy_phace

Hey, all! I am going to go as either femme!Sam Winchester or femme!Chuck (representing Supernatural, even though I have cosplays from DW and Sherlock, too, lol). I'm trying to get other people to come with me, too, so we may have at least one femme!Nine.

I'm excited!

kungfooey

I'll be there as Female Jack Harkness!

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: cassy_phace on January 25, 2013, 12:11:45 AM
Hey, all! I am going to go as either femme!Sam Winchester or femme!Chuck (representing Supernatural, even though I have cosplays from DW and Sherlock, too, lol). I'm trying to get other people to come with me, too, so we may have at least one femme!Nine.

I'm excited!
Me too 8D
This gathering is gaining steam already!

Tsubasakissu

Quinnton117

I'll be there as Doctor Whooves (Ponified 10th Doctor.)

ShikiIchijo

I'll be going as Captain Jack and I'll be dragging along a River with a 10th Doctor. >D
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

TheGhostyBear

I'll be going as the Eleventh! I will also be bringing my girlfriend who is going to be Oswin!

Tsubasakissu

Skw3rlch4n

YUS. I'm so excited!!! :DDD

I'm going as Molly Hooper! My boyfriend is going as Sherlock and our friend is going as John. :33

Can't wait to see you all there!!
Planned Cosplays for 2013:
Tifa - Final Fantasy VII
Molly Hooper - BBC's 'Sherlock'
Fem!Riddler - Batman: Arkham City
Hermione - A Very Potter Musical

DesertOtaku

DJ_Sandman

I should have it done by then so I will be there as one of the Adherents of The Repeated Meme plus my friend as the 9th Doctor.

son_neko

I'll be going in a group as the Doctor and the Meta Crisis Doctor

himechan17