SuperwholockGathering 2014! (smaller fandoms included)

Started by Tsubasakissu, January 24, 2013, 03:58:37 PM

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

Tsubasakissu

animeangelfish

I'll be there as River Song (Melody Malone) :)

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

cassy_phace

Update! I will be going as fem!Sam, and my friend (ravenroth) will most likely be my fem!Dean

Nasobem

If everything goes my way I'll attend as Dean Winchester. I hope there's lots of lil brothers and angels and demons :D

Linkakami

Male Sherlock here. Depending on if I get in, I'll probably be cosplaying as Sherlock classic (Sidney Paget-style: deer-stalker and inverness cape) or BBC Sherlock (seen at AOD2013). The latter is dependent on the length of my hair at the end of May, or if I can style a wig.

animeangelfish

Sadly the Final Fantasy gathering is at that time so I'll see around, but I guess not at that gathering? :( If any of you want to meet up/do a hang at some other point during the convention give me a heads up

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Nasobem

Honestly, I just saw a week ago or so that the Hetalia meeting is on sunday (I had expected saturday since it seems like a main cosplay to do but okay) and was already panicking. Now I don't have to worry about it :D

junkeemunky

I'll be going as Castiel and my gf is going to be Dean. Not sure which version yet, it depends on how much time I have to finish them up! But hopefully we'll see everyone there!

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Persona3Guy

Showing up as the tenth doctor, possibly with two friends being the ninth and eleventh respectively

checkmyshoe123

Hey everyone! Don't mean to hijack or hitch onto your gathering, but how adverse would you guys be to adding Merlin? The fandom's too small on its own and since it's over now I was hoping of doing a cosplay from the show this year. Will our big BBC (and CW) brothers object? If it's a problem I might just stick around to take photos anyway, no harm no foul. (:

Fashwiing

If this were Friday I'd be able to attend as Gabriel but Saturday I'll be painted gray all day for a ROTG group. I'll see about stopping by to say hello though.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

DesertOtaku

Quote from: checkmyshoe123 on April 30, 2013, 07:21:14 PM
Hey everyone! Don't mean to hijack or hitch onto your gathering, but how adverse would you guys be to adding Merlin? The fandom's too small on its own and since it's over now I was hoping of doing a cosplay from the show this year. Will our big BBC (and CW) brothers object? If it's a problem I might just stick around to take photos anyway, no harm no foul. (:

I see no reason why you can't join in personally I'd be happy to see you there! I'lll be the fem!Purgatory Dean

Freakyladydoll

Hey! I'll be going as fem!11 and my friend will be fem!9. Can't wait to see everyone there x)

himechan17

There was talk of a BBC gathering with a Merlin section if you want to check that out! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17735.msg446685.html#msg446685
Don't know when that one is happening though...

checkmyshoe123

Quote from: himechan17 on May 03, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

There was talk of a BBC gathering with a Merlin section if you want to check that out! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17735.msg446685.html#msg446685
Don't know when that one is happening though...

Yeah, I saw that one but it looks inactive. No worries, I'll still tag along and see the photoshoot. (: I'll be going as punk!Merlin, if anyone's interested.

kuroikouma

I'll be there with my girlfriend- We're still trying to decide if we'll be there as 2014!Dean and Cas (the same two from last year, if you remember us!) or if we're gonna debut our fem!Dean and Cas. Either way, we'll be there!