SuperwholockGathering 2014! (smaller fandoms included)

Started by Tsubasakissu, January 24, 2013, 03:58:37 PM

Padamoose

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: checkmyshoe123 on April 30, 2013, 07:21:14 PM
Hey everyone! Don't mean to hijack or hitch onto your gathering, but how adverse would you guys be to adding Merlin? The fandom's too small on its own and since it's over now I was hoping of doing a cosplay from the show this year. Will our big BBC (and CW) brothers object? If it's a problem I might just stick around to take photos anyway, no harm no foul. (:
I think theres a BBC gathering c:

Tsubasakissu

Hey everyone! Don't mean to hijack or hitch onto your gathering, but how adverse would you guys be to adding Merlin? The fandom's too small on its own and since it's over now I was hoping of doing a cosplay from the show this year. Will our big BBC (and CW) brothers object? If it's a problem I might just stick around to take photos anyway, no harm no foul. (:
Okay, I will add you uvu
Which character?

himechan17

I'll now be bringing my friend as Fem!Crowly if she can finish it in time/doesn't have conflicting gatherings! :D

KhaiPie

kuroikouma

So, we've decided and my girlfriend and I are bringing our 2014 Dean and Cas :D We're also dragging along a 2014!Chuck!

hikarikame

Going as Sherlock on Saturday! Thank god I'm not the only one.

Amirynth

Didn't realize a new thread had been created.  I'll be coming along as Clockwork!Sexy again this year. ^-^~
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

Wholocknutcase

Linkakami

Quote from: hikarikame on May 18, 2013, 10:15:48 AM
Going as Sherlock on Saturday! Thank god I'm not the only one.

There's always one or two at big conventions. We had like 6 at last Fanime, but I was the only male one.

checkmyshoe123

Quote from: Tsubasakissu on May 15, 2013, 08:13:36 PM
Okay, I will add you uvu
Which character?
Gee, thanks a bunch! I'll be going as punk!Merlin. (:

Reyeda

Mark me down as totally being there as Crowley, if you would. >=)

sirenskye

Can I be a last minute addition/join at the gathering without notice? :/ I finally pulled a Hipster fem!lock costume together and I only just now looked for gathering info. :/

himechan17

EJAY420

To the beautiful TARDIS girl at the gathering. I enjoyed your tardis dress. Your priestess cospkay was lovely as well. This girl had red hair, freckles and a killer sense of fashion. :-)
Most Impressive.

Fashwiing

I hope those of you that saw the wings drawn on the sidewalk by the statue of Quetzalcoatl liked them :DDD myself and my friend who was cosplaying Meg got up early to draw them just for you guys.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Amirynth

I sadly, was unable to get pictures from the shoot as it turned out our camera had ran out of batteries.  If there is anyone who happens to have a gallery of photos I'd love to see them. ^-^~

This is the only one I have of myself and one of the many Doctors:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970524_10152867141115377_980731069_n.jpg
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

junkeemunky

My gf and I were purgatory version of Castiel and Dean. Our friend was also dressed up as Naomi. We literally ran over to the gathering after arriving late due to CRAZY con elevators. It made my day to see so many other spn cosplayers, I'm glad we were able to make it. Also thank you to the girl who gave my Dean a pie!

ShikiIchijo

Any pictures? :D
This was my first gathering and I have to say I had a ton of fun! :D
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony