SuperwholockGathering 2014! (smaller fandoms included)

Started by Tsubasakissu, January 24, 2013, 03:58:37 PM

BunofGovt

I attended the gathering solely to take pictures of my friend who cosplayed the Clara in the red polka dot dress and must say I had a great time.  It was fabulous seeing all of the interpretations of the TARDIS and the Daleks.  My friend and I are looking forward to attending next year (I'll be cosplaying as well next year).
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Amirynth

I found one of the official galleries of the shoot but sadly haven't figured out how to save copies of the photos yet.

http://cosplayrichard.slickpic.com/a/Saturday4pm7pm?squared

Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo

himechan17

Quote from: junkeemunky on May 29, 2013, 10:21:01 AM
My gf and I were purgatory version of Castiel and Dean. Our friend was also dressed up as Naomi. We literally ran over to the gathering after arriving late due to CRAZY con elevators. It made my day to see so many other spn cosplayers, I'm glad we were able to make it. Also thank you to the girl who gave my Dean a pie!

That was me! :D That was probably the best thing I've ever done in Cas cosplay~ UwU I'm glad they liked it!

Ginpatsu

Guh. I'm sorry I missed this gathering. All the pics look really fun. May need to bring my Captain Jack Harkness cosplay with me if I go back next year. ;)

Anyway, thought I'd drop by and say hi. I was Sherlock (with a hedgehog John lol) for the morning of Friday and John for a while on Saturday if anyone saw me.

I could use more Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sherlock fandom friends if anyone want to chat. Lol

K&K4ever

HAY THERES! Depending on when the gathering is, and what time my other gatherings fall on, put me down for a possible Raggedy Doctor XD
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Quinnton117

I'll more than likely be there next year as the Tenth Doctor Whooves again.

Olivine

I'm going to do my best to attend this gathering next year as Irene Adler with my boyfriend as Sherlock Holmes. <333
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

CeruleanRogue

Someone just suggested I do older Amy Pond from 'The Girl Who Waited'.  Can I sign up as well?

Tsubasakissu

angel515

Hello! My girlfriend and I were Aziraphale and Crowley (from Good Omens) last year. We'll definitely be attending again as them, so feel free to put us down! U uU

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: angel515 on January 29, 2014, 07:15:30 PM
Hello! My girlfriend and I were Aziraphale and Crowley (from Good Omens) last year. We'll definitely be attending again as them, so feel free to put us down! U uU
I was hoping youd both come back uwu
Because of you both, I sawted reading Good Omens ;w;

Eliteslayer

I should be able to make it as the 10th Doctor this time!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

EJAY420

10th doctor here. Ill probably bring my 3D TARDIS STAND UP.
Most Impressive.

sugarpunch18

We (my sister, friend, and I) popped in on last year's gathering and it was a real blast! This year we'll definitely participate, but I do have a question: Would you consider Welcome to Night Vale a sub-category for this gathering?

I just thought I'd ask since I don't really see any other gathering it would fit besides this one. If not, we could just go as Team Free Will (Sam, Castiel, and Dean respectively) from Supernatural that day.

Either way, you can count us in! ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

Sleepyrebel

I will hopefully be there as Sherlock. Whether or not that involves a bedsheet remains to be seen.

sjamison1427

I was searching through the pages and I couldn't seem to find any information on a Sherlock Holmes meetup. Is there one or will it be combined with some other non-anime related fandoms?

I'm going as Watson this year and was hoping to meet a few fellow cosplayers! If there is already a thread for this I sincerely apologize as I couldn't find the original. Thanks!

- Scott
Fanime 2014 Cosplays
========================
Watson - Sherlock Holmes
Ichigo  - Bleach
Zorro [lost a bet!]

Gwydion

Check under the SuperWhoLock thread.

PsychicPsycho

I'm considering pulling together a Dean Winchester if I have the time. I'll try to be there! :D