Inazuma Eleven Gathering 2013

Started by Meruru, January 24, 2013, 05:02:36 PM

Meruru

Hey guys! So I've yet to see any posts on this forum regarding Inazuma, if someone else is planning on hosting a gathering please let me know. Since last year's turn out of Inazumas at the sports gathering was so large I figured we could have our own gathering this year!

Day: TBA
Time: TBA

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Inazuma Eleven:
Endou Mamoru - shotathighs (genderbent)
Tsunami Jousuke - Meruru's friend (?)

Inazuma GO:
Kirino Ranmaru - hibari-san
Tenma Matsukaze - YumeAyonie
Shindou Takuto - Meruru's friend
Kurama Norihito - DaKree~ (?)
Kariya Masaki - snu

Chrono Stone:
Fey Rune - hibari-san
Beta - Meruru
Saru - YumeAyonie

Photoshoots:
Inazuma Eleven
Raimon GO Team
Protocol Omega/Chrono Stone (?)
GO and Chrono Stone
Group photo

Photoshoots are most likely going change around a bit until we get closer to the date or know exactly how many people of each group are going.

TingTing

Hi! ;v; I'd like to attend, I'll be going as casual Sakuma!

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

YumeAyonie

The person who made this thread has been busy. Just an update. The gathering's gonna be on saturday. We're working out other info right now and we'll give an update sometime this week! QvQ Go ahead and post if you're gonna coming~

shirugo

I'm Jun and I'll be going as Fire Dragon!Nagumo Haruya
My friend Pebble is going as Fire Dragon!Suzuno Fuusuke
My other friend (Rai) says she's going as Fudou but I don't know which version.

So is Saturday for sure? O w O

YumeAyonie

Jun:  AHHHH!! YAY We're gonna have a burn and gazelle dhsbchdtu QvQ. FUDOU TOO. LOL yes for sure its going to be on Saturday sometime in the afternoon. If people want to we might have lunch at the park or something.

tsukichu☆

Hello! The creator of this thread has been busy lately, so YumeAyonie and I have gotten approval to help manage it!

So far, we for sure know the gathering is on Saturday. For times, we are thinking around noon or later. Please give us suggestions and we'll update times as soon as we can!
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

shirugo

yeah noon sounds good C: at the park. //whispers shota picnic/

Also, I talked with the Gazeru today and she might not do it this year since she has 3 other cosplays that day ;~; I'll get back to you guys on Friday when she gives me her final decision.

YumeAyonie

IMPORTANT
Inazuma gathering will be at Cesar Chavez Park at 12 pm on Saturday near the poop snake statue. (if you don't know where that is just look around it's really hard to miss) We'll take photos around that time.
If you're not busy after the photos then feel free to stay with us. If you stay after bring a lunch if you wanna eat with everyone and we'll play a game of soccer! Even if you aren't cosplaying inazuma you can still come and hang out or if you would like to take photos that works too! Hope you can all join us~

Inazuma Eleven/ FFI:
Endou Mamoru - shotathighs (genderbent)
Tsunami Jousuke - Meruru's friend (?)
Sakuma Jirou - Ting
Fudou Akio - Rai
Nagumo Haruya - Jun

Inazuma GO:
Tenma Matsukaze - YumeAyonie, Splash
Shindou Takuto - Jen
Kurama Norihito - DaKree~ (?)
Kariya Masaki - Snu

Chrono Stone:
Fey Rune - Hibari-san
Beta - Meruru

(Look here for the updated list for the time being)

shirugo

Confirmed that Pebble will not be cosplaying Inazuma this year. ;~;

YumeAyonie

aww alright! THanks for letting me know I'll update the list. She's welcome to come and hang out if she wants though QvQ~

YumeAyonie

Everyone bring soccer balls if you can.....I think I"ll make a inazuma playlist too for us to listen to during the gathering...

shirugo

Would it be okay for a Firedragon!Nagumo to have a Aliea!Burn soccer ball. The black and red one.

Other than that, I'll bring the normal one too.

YumeAyonie

YEAH OFC any soccer balls are good LOL QvQ~8 DAYS I"M EXCITED

BSaphire

I just wanted to remind the organizer that though this thread is official the gathering is NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List because a complete SR has not been PM'd to me. 12 pm on Saturday SuperWhoLock will be over in CCPFH. They are a returning 60+ so expect a big turn out.

The list closes tomorrow and there will be no changes after that. This is just a friendly reminder if you had wanted this gathering to appear on the official list and on the gathering boards around the convention that the steps to achieve that have not been completed.

Squidges
Bsaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

YumeAyonie

BSaphire: Oh okay thank you for letting us know! The organizer is busy so Hibari and I have stepped in. Is it okay if I send in the form instead?

YumeAyonie

FINALIZED INFORMATION

Day: Satuday
Time: 10:30AM
Meeting place: Cesar Chavez Park -Snake statue

Please let everyone know!

YumeAyonie

Ah so just to clarify doubles of characters are completely okay LOL;; JUST SAYING;;