Kuroshitsuji Dance Lesson Panel 2014!

Started by Angelx624, January 27, 2013, 12:08:13 AM

Angelx624

Gonna actually make a brand new thread to keep more organized and whatnot.

Alright!! It's that time of year again! Time to start planning for this year's Kuro Dance Lesson Panel! And hopefully this time, we can land a bigger audience. ^^;;

So, pretty much the same stuff applies. We are in dire need of characters, again, and we'll be checking with last year's cast to see if they'll be joining us again. However, there'll be slight changes(as in, I won't be Grell this time around for the panel, sobsob ;w;). Other than those slight changes, though, everything else is the same as it was before! So, let's make this year's panel amazing!!

Anyways, without further ado, here is the cast and characters list!!

Current Cast of Characters
William T. Spears: AnimefanJJ
Claude Faustus: Angelx624

(We could use just about anyone from the series, and we don't really have to have every single character for the panel, but having a good number of them would be nice. I'll update this post as we gain more characters for the panel! ^^
)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

We've been accepted! ^^ Check the first post for more info!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

rottenrosen

Details?
I'd love to join as Meirin >w<
Although I might wear her the day of Kuroshi High Tea...

YaoiCat

Is this what it sounds like - a dancing lesson taught by kuroshitsuji characters?  LoL it sounds awesome! :)

Angelx624

@MsParallel - We'd love to have you as our Mey Rin! ^^ And we'll be teaching the audience different styles of ballroom dance, for the Black and White ball, mainly. Each of us will teach one dance. Think you're up for it?

@YaoiCat - Yup! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

So, it's two weeks until Fanime, and while we could make the panel work with who we currently have, it would be amazing to have more characters! So, if you'd like to be a part of our panel, don't hesitate to ask!! We'd love to have you in our panel! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Well! That was an interesting panel. Wish more people showed up, but we're guessing they couldn't find it, again. So this time, we had an idea, and this time we're gonna make sure it's after the Kuro gathering, so we can advertise it at the gathering, and have a bigger audience! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)