can we have video game vendors this year please?

Started by EJAY420, January 29, 2013, 10:01:34 PM

EJAY420

i believe it was 2007 since fanime has had any video gaming vendors on site.  Is there anyway on gods green earth that we can have one this year? Seems like every year i rant about this same issue and when fanime comes, nada.nothing. I really hope to see something this year.
Most Impressive.

Lucifargundam

I'm pretty sure it's mostly up to the vendors in question... try asking them instead of staff...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

dajoo

Fanime is excited to annouce we will have Manga Gamer this year. They do Dating Sims and other awesome games. Was there a particular vendor/style you were hoping for ?

Lucifargundam

Quote from: dajoo on March 28, 2013, 04:43:00 AM
Fanime is excited to annouce we will have Manga Gamer this year. They do Dating Sims and other awesome games. Was there a particular vendor/style you were hoping for ?
I like mmorpgs and fps.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Hachimitsu

Actually the one thing I wanted to see is something with a wonderful box art...
also I KEEP neglecting to get Koihime musou for the playstation.....2.?...3?..... I forgot which system!
well point is I noticed there wasn't much video game vendors.
But since now we have some new ones, i hope to see what new stuff they brought in ^ ^!

PinkHairSasuke

Video Game Vendors must return. I have no problem importing via the interwebz but it's nice to buy something in person. Last game I was able to buy in person was Battle Stadium D.O.N on Gamecube.

Otaku_Lord

I'm actually looking forward to MangaGamer being there. :D
Already played most of their games, but there's a few left I haven't played.