Plan: 21+ Meet & Greet

Started by echoshadow, February 05, 2013, 06:51:21 AM

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: YaoiCat on May 02, 2013, 01:45:27 PM
Last year for a friend's pokemon themed b'day party (yes, we're in our 20's and still think pokemon themed parties are awesome, lol) I came across TheDrunkenMoogle.com and used their recipes for a Blastoise cocktail, a Charizard cocktail, and a Venusaur cocktail, lol.  I didn't care much for the Blastoise and the Charizard, but the Venusaur was awesome.  We played this pokemon drinking game

I don't remember how it turned out ... I was pretty unlucky with my rolls and had to chug like 3 drinks by the time we reached the first gym, hahaha.  I'm kind of a lightweight, but gradually getting better ^^;

Ok I am being serious. I play this game all the time with nerd friends. My friend who will probably go with us went and got a lamenated version of this game XD

YaoiCat

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 03, 2013, 02:43:06 AM
Ok I am being serious. I play this game all the time with nerd friends. My friend who will probably go with us went and got a lamenated version of this game XD

LoL we got a lamenated one too!  hahaha.  Haven't played it since that first time though ... we made the mistake of playing it with pretty strong drinks and I think it's meant more for beers or something, lol.  What kind of drinks do you use to play?

athenaookami

I may go, depends on what my friend do I have gone to this convention for 4 years but for my friends it's their first time soo... depending on the schedule of fanamie and them not to sure. However it does sound fun, I most likely wont really drink I dislike alot of bar drinks xD
~~ simply crazy x_X~

echoshadow

Quote from: athenaookami on May 03, 2013, 04:35:14 PM........ I dislike alot of bar drinks xD
First time I heard anyone say that.
You don't have to order what everyone drinks, just drink what ever tase good to you. I myself never like a classic martini, or budwiser. But you'll never know which drink combo you'll like if you never try.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

athenaookami

Quote from: echoshadow on May 05, 2013, 05:36:41 AM
Quote from: athenaookami on May 03, 2013, 04:35:14 PM........ I dislike alot of bar drinks xD
First time I heard anyone say that.
You don't have to order what everyone drinks, just drink what ever tase good to you. I myself never like a classic martini, or budwiser. But you'll never know which drink combo you'll like if you never try.

Oh.. i have tried a lot of drinks >x> not saying im a booze hound just wanted to see what I liked.. I would most likely just sit there and drink soda or water ^^;
~~ simply crazy x_X~

YaoiCat

Quote from: athenaookami on May 05, 2013, 10:34:08 PM
Oh.. i have tried a lot of drinks >x> not saying im a booze hound just wanted to see what I liked.. I would most likely just sit there and drink soda or water ^^;

Have you tried a drink called a Dirty Shirley?  It's really just a Shirley Temple (sprite and grenadine) with a little vodka added to the mix.  It tastes just like a yummy cherry soda!  It was the only drink I really liked when I first started drinking, cause it's not very strong ^_^

Amanojaku

Peach Schnapps and orange juice is a good starter cocktail.
FanimeCon attended: 17 times
1999 - 2001
2006 - 2019
2022 -
https://myanimelist.net/profile/MrAmanojaku
https://www.last.fm/user/Mramanojaku

athenaookami

Quote from: YaoiCat on May 06, 2013, 09:23:49 AM

Have you tried a drink called a Dirty Shirley?  It's really just a Shirley Temple (sprite and grenadine) with a little vodka added to the mix.  It tastes just like a yummy cherry soda!  It was the only drink I really liked when I first started drinking, cause it's not very strong ^_^

That doesn't sound too bad, sorry for sounding like a girly girl
~~ simply crazy x_X~

echoshadow

............Faceplam.......

Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Artemis.exe

I guess I'll go. No promises because I may have to be reminded, but I love fruity ass drinks.  8)

MinhNiStah

This might be fun to join. Will try to attend with friend.

falloutraven

How did I miss this section of the forums before! I'm down.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: YaoiCat on May 03, 2013, 09:50:24 AM

LoL we got a lamenated one too!  hahaha.  Haven't played it since that first time though ... we made the mistake of playing it with pretty strong drinks and I think it's meant more for beers or something, lol.  What kind of drinks do you use to play?
We used skittles vodka XD

renalcul

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 08, 2013, 02:32:46 AM
Quote from: YaoiCat on May 03, 2013, 09:50:24 AM

I made that before, it didn't work out as well as i'd hoped.

YaoiCat

LoL, did you just take straight shots of it?? That sounds intense!  haha.  I've never tried skittles vodka before, kinda curious now ^^

renalcul

Quote from: YaoiCat on May 08, 2013, 09:51:40 AM

LoL, did you just take straight shots of it?? That sounds intense!  haha.  I've never tried skittles vodka before, kinda curious now ^^
It's basically like taking shots of cough syrup.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: renalcul on May 08, 2013, 03:31:10 PM
Quote from: YaoiCat on May 08, 2013, 09:51:40 AM

It's basically like taking shots of cough syrup.
what about sour skittles? also, did you leave them in too long?

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

amused_

I got a group of people who like to take part in libations, so count us in!  I'll keep an eye on this post to see what the final decision is.

I read some posts about being on a budget.  Just come anyway as I'm sure you'll find plenty of generous people.  I know I am one when I'm having fun!  Lol.

YaoiCat

Quote from: amused_ on May 09, 2013, 08:04:05 AM
I read some posts about being on a budget.  Just come anyway as I'm sure you'll find plenty of generous people.  I know I am one when I'm having fun!  Lol.

Hi, new best friend!!

Hahaha, jk, good point though.  Even if you're on a budget, you can at least get one drink and who knows, maybe make some friends who don't mind sharing!  ^^

Lucifargundam

If you're on a budget, you could always just by beer by the picture >.>

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.