Fire Emblem 2013 Interest check

Started by Lordsnow, February 12, 2013, 01:20:24 PM

Lordsnow

Howdy Lords, Knights, Thiefs, Wyvern Riders, and Archers!!

I'm asking about to see if anyone this year would be interested in a Fire Emblem series gathering. The gathering could of course be anyone from any of the amazing series of games. From Marth to Chrom there are plenty of choices. If people actually seem interested in it, I would love to see about making it a actual gathering.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

TwilightLarryV1

I'd be interested, just need to decide who I'd go as.

Lordsnow

Personally I'm deciding between assassin  Volke, Vanguard Ike or Lon Qu.

Good that you replied Yay. Hopefully others will join

BonjourHoney

For the sake of nostalgia, I totally want to join up with this but my cosplays for this year are already set and I definitely don't have the budget to fit in another one ! D: ! But if this will be going on in '14, I'm definitely onboard. (Already started shopping around for someone to commission a Marth, but it won't be in time for this Fanime ;-; ).
2015 Cosplays:
Libra - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Arno Dorian (default) - Assassin's Creed: Unity
------
http://spazzy-azi.tumblr.com

TwilightLarryV1

Well, right now, I've decided on Chrom. Just hoping I can get it done in time.

Lordsnow

If it could keep on that would be sweet. What with Awakening out already, and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem at somepoint.. plenty of time for fans to reemerge. Sweet, Maybe a Chrom.

TwilightLarryV1

Yeah, I'm really loving Awakening right now, though admittedly, I have not played Fire Emblem prior, but I've quickly gotten the hang of it.

Tenkage

Okay, if somebody says "Fire Emblem", I am usually ALL OVER it! Granted, I have other stuff going on that takes precedence, but if the gatherings work out, I'd love to attend! I have a couple options;

Serra from Blazing Sword, Micaiah or Leanne from Radiant Dawn, though Leanne's a little tricker with her wings, I'd need new ones.

Lordsnow

huzzah!! that's another one. We'll see how many more care to join us in the awesome. If we get enough i'll actually make the gathering!

Dawnshadow

I'd love to go as "masked Marth" but I doubt I'll have the extra fundings for it this year. D:

Next year for sure though. ;3
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

Lordsnow

lol Well i'm glad to see some interest in it

cesspooloflight

I am interested in going as Lon 'qu, but I am running into some trouble of what the lower half of his tunic looks like. If anyone has any ideas please tell me!

Lordsnow

Well.. the best long shot one i've seen is the one of him from behind with the butterfly on his Katana. It might be the best one... but if you really actually want a better shot. You could look at Owain. They have basically the same costume.

Personally I'm starting to lean towards Volke or Stefan.

Lordsnow

Guys i'm going to go ahead and make the actual thread. Please make sure to go to the main new Forum thread and post on there.  Thank you very much

- Lordsnow

Hakaru_chan

Hey LordSnow, I can't find the new forum thread, can you repost it here or direct us? once i see that new post, ill bump it up from this old one, or maybe someone can make a note on here to let us know that this thread is not the gathering thread itself. (this is just the thread to check on interest)

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TwilightLarryV1

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on April 25, 2013, 05:12:45 PM
Hey LordSnow, I can't find the new forum thread, can you repost it here or direct us? once i see that new post, ill bump it up from this old one, or maybe someone can make a note on here to let us know that this thread is not the gathering thread itself. (this is just the thread to check on interest)

LordSnow sent me a message telling me he canceled the gathering, due to some personal issues.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: TwilightLarryV1 on April 25, 2013, 05:55:48 PM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on April 25, 2013, 05:12:45 PM

LordSnow sent me a message telling me he canceled the gathering, due to some personal issues.

Oh no! I still want this to happen and the interest is still there! What should we do TwilightLarryV1 or anyone else?

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP* If no one wants to take over, then I can, I was thinking Friday would be a good day to have the gathering. Let me know guys! I have some experience with hosting gatherings :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

ruby19_4

I really wanna do Miriel, but I cant find a way to get her custome. Any suggestion. Btw I cant sew. I still need to learn.

TwilightLarryV1

I'd still want to attend, but unfortunately, I won't be able to get Chrom done in time.