Vocalekt Visions Vocaloid concert

Started by megamanjoe415, February 18, 2013, 10:44:11 AM

All the vocaloid fans out there, should Fanime have a vocaloid concert by SRP?

Yes
2 (50%)
No
1 (25%)
Not Interested
0 (0%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
A Must
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

megamanjoe415

Hello and good day,

I just came from AODSF 2013 here in San Francisco, I was also at Fanime 2012. I was wondering if this year Mikubook/Vocalekt Visions will have their small concert like last year?

Thank you,
Joseph M.

c2chaos

Likewise, it was, a without a doubt, a great show and I would like it if they were to do a show at FanimeCon. Although, the concert during FanimeCon 2012 was not actually part of the convention nor endorsed, it still generated a lot of buzz among its attendees. I can only imagine the turnout if it actually were endorsed by FanimeCon.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

CatToy

c2chaos

Quote from: CatToy on February 21, 2013, 12:14:26 PM
What was the AOD playlist?

During the World Vocaloid Dance 01 Performance, it was: "Baby Maniac," "Heart Shooter," "Magnet," and "Galaxias!"
For the concert itself, the songs were " Two-Faced Lovers," Eazy Dance," "Remote Control," "Tornado," "Arirang," "Neutrino," "Freely Tommorrow," "Panda Hero," "Summer Festival," and "Nekomimi Switch." Also, the encore song was "World's End Dancehall."

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

kuromiluminous

We should have a Vocalekt Visions Vocaloid Concert here again this year :D It was my first time going over there with my cousin and my older brother~ I think the producer of Vocalekt Visions will have a small concert again c:
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

LoneKagamine

They are having a free event in Japantown SF on March 2nd for the English Gumi release.
A *Male* Kagamine Len Cosplayer. :D

c2chaos

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on February 22, 2013, 01:28:51 AM
Wait where was this?!
This was at Animation on Display, in San Francisco, just this past weekend.

sushie

Quote from: c2chaos on February 22, 2013, 01:26:59 AM

During the World Vocaloid Dance 01 Performance, it was: "Baby Maniac," "Heart Shooter," "Magnet," and "Galaxias!"
For the concert itself, the songs were " Two-Faced Lovers," Eazy Dance," "Remote Control," "Tornado," "Arirang," "Neutrino," "Freely Tommorrow," "Panda Hero," "Summer Festival," and "Nekomimi Switch." Also, the encore song was "World's End Dancehall."

Actually, after 'Arirang' was 'Umbrella' (both SeeU) and the encore song was 'Senbonzakura' (Miku). :) Other than that it looks like you've got the rest of the setlist right.

Quote from: LoneKagamine on February 22, 2013, 02:55:09 AM
They are having a free event in Japantown SF on March 2nd for the English Gumi release.
Also the Gumi event in Japantown is on the 3rd not the 2nd, I would hate for people to make plans and not be able to go because of misinformation... :(

~Sushie
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

LoneKagamine

Quote from: sushie on February 22, 2013, 07:45:59 PM

Actually, after 'Arirang' was 'Umbrella' (both SeeU) and the encore song was 'Senbonzakura' (Miku). :) Other than that it looks like you've got the rest of the setlist right.

Also the Gumi event in Japantown is on the 3rd not the 2nd, I would hate for people to make plans and not be able to go because of misinformation... :(

~Sushie
ah, yea your right i re looked it up and its the 3rd
A *Male* Kagamine Len Cosplayer. :D

c2chaos

Quote from: sushie on February 22, 2013, 07:45:59 PM

~Sushie
Ah, I knew I was missing a few, but I didn't know their names. XP
Thanks, Sushie!

PS: NUOOOO!!! MY SOUUUULLLL! D8

c2chaos

Well, a little off topic here, but anyone else going to the GUMI Launch on Sunday? I know I am going, but if anyone wants to have a little meetup or something before or after the event, PM me or find me I think I will be cosplaying as Kaito, or not, I'm still contemplating. :P

AuroraDreamer

From the sounds of it My friend Becca and I might go on Sunday. She will be dressed as Gumi probably and I don't think I will be anything XD

Zero

Didn't get to check out the AOD event, may have to go to this one instead.  8)
Cosplay 2013:
Megurine Luka(Just be Friends)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

megamanjoe415

Just a reminder that today at 12 noon they will have a event at the New People Store for the new english megumi vocaloid and concerts are at 2pm and 4:30pm today!!! Free for everyone and first come first serve to get a free cd of the vocaloid beta!!!

M

Gonna move this into the Ideas forum.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

codemaster

I like programming and making stuff.

megamanjoe415

I have talked to the manager of the concert at the Gumi release. They are going to try to get a panel this year at fanime and hope all goes well!!! But that's what I heard. If you want to talk to them, join them at twitter search vocalekt visions.

M

Quote from: megamanjoe415 on March 05, 2013, 07:46:55 PM
I have talked to the manager of the concert at the Gumi release. They are going to try to get a panel this year at fanime and hope all goes well!!! But that's what I heard. If you want to talk to them, join them at twitter search vocalekt visions.
I don't believe that a panel room will be sufficient in what they want to do (which is a concert).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

megamanjoe415

Hello and good day,

I have received a notice that Vocalekt Visions were rejected by Fanime this year for the panels and concert. The panel was just a showing on what vocaloid is and if people had questions about them.

The concert was a separate idea that they had and hoped they would have it during fanime as a sponser, which would have been great.

Even though Vocalekt Visions were not able to be part of Fanime, they will still try to make an appearance like they did last year.

Let's hope you please reconsider the idea and let Vocalekt Visions be part of Fanme this year as it would be great for the animated community and vocaloid lovers.

Thank you,
Joseph M.