Re: Please Invite Mega64 to Fanime 2013

Started by echoshadow, February 20, 2013, 12:20:32 AM

echoshadow

Wtf is mega64? And dude... the caps lock, really?

Quote from: hoboware on February 19, 2013, 11:48:06 PM
Hey guys, just registered to the forums today despite being a regular con attendee since 2008. I must say I'm very excited to be a part of such a large gathering of anime fanatics. Now I can ramble on about my experiences, but that's not why I'm here. I have one small request to be made to the staff of Fanime Con 2013...

INVITE MEGA64 TO FANIME!!!

REASONS WHY MEGA64 SHOULD BE INVITED TO FANIME:

1.) MEGA64 IS THE HOTTEST THING SINCE BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 2

2.) MEGA64 IS ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE CONVENTION (http://www.facebook.com/roccobotte/posts/10151459057201928?notif_t=like)

3.) MEGA64 WOULD GIVE FANIME MORE EXPOSURE THAN EVER BEFORE

4.) MEGA64 ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND

5.) MEGA64 LOVES EVANGELION. I LOVE EVANGELION. WE ALL LOVE EVANGELION[/color][/size][/font]

Tell me what you think, spread the word.

Mod edit: split topic and context
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

hoboware

Quote from: echoshadow on February 20, 2013, 12:20:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6b6HYHcF0A

Pretty much sums them up, they are pretty damn popular

Also the context I was using would have been better realized if the text was in its original state...

BIG AND RED

Just chill it's only text.

TupacTheRobot

Quote from: hoboware on February 20, 2013, 02:04:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6b6HYHcF0A

Pretty much sums them up, they are pretty damn popular

Also the context I was using would have been better realized if the text was in its original state...

BIG AND RED

Just chill it's only text.
Quote from: hoboware on February 19, 2013, 11:48:06 PM
Hey guys, just registered to the forums today despite being a regular con attendee since 2008. I must say I'm very excited to be a part of such a large gathering of anime fanatics. Now I can ramble on about my experiences, but that's not why I'm here. I have one small request to be made to the staff of Fanime Con 2013...

INVITE MEGA64 TO FANIME!!!

REASONS WHY MEGA64 SHOULD BE INVITED TO FANIME:

1.) MEGA64 IS THE HOTTEST THING SINCE BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 2

2.) MEGA64 IS ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE CONVENTION (http://www.facebook.com/roccobotte/posts/10151459057201928?notif_t=like)

3.) MEGA64 WOULD GIVE FANIME MORE EXPOSURE THAN EVER BEFORE

4.) MEGA64 ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND

5.) MEGA64 LOVES EVANGELION. I LOVE EVANGELION. WE ALL LOVE EVANGELION[/color][/size][/font]

Tell me what you think, spread the word.

Yes, Please invite Mega64

Are you a pleb?

Glitch

Okay here the thing.

1. This should be confined to the guest thread(just like every other guest suggestion). Can we can get a mod in here and take care of this?

2. Mega64 has some popularity and has some funny stuff  but they are not the gods that will make Fanime explode as you make them out to be.

3. Wouldn't be surprised if this was written by somebody associated by mega64

Still not sure if were getting trolled.

hoboware

Quote from: Glitch on February 20, 2013, 11:53:21 PM
Okay here the thing.

1. This should be confined to the guest thread(just like every other guest suggestion). Can we can get a mod in here and take care of this?

2. Mega64 has some popularity and has some funny stuff  but they are not the gods that will make Fanime explode as you make them out to be.

3. Wouldn't be surprised if this was written by somebody associated by mega64

Still not sure if were getting trolled.

1.) This was moved here by a mod

2.) Obviously if I want people to say to themselves "I want Mega64 at Fanime" I have to embellish them just a little bit

3.) My association is that I'm a fan of Mega64 and there affiliated works

I don't ever consider myself nor do I refer to anything I do as both "a troll" or "trolling". No offense but I'm already disappointed with the responses I'm receiving from this thread/forum.

GokuMew2

Don't mind people suggesting guests (and that's what the guest thread is for) but please remember that there are a lot of people with a lot of suggestions. We (the staff) do read these threads so there is no need to over-"embellish." The same person requesting the same guest multiple times isn't quite the same as many people requesting the same guest so just please go easy on the embellishing. ;)
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

M

No need to have another thread to request guests. Please limit it to the original thread.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!