Tell Your World's End Dancehall or Heart Beats Flash Mob

Started by kuromiluminous, February 21, 2013, 12:26:49 AM

kuromiluminous

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to all the flash mob ideas and I have a friend Sara Verches to help me out with the flash mob plans that I have come up with and she's also the Fanime staff as well ^u^ I made a group on Facebook and have the group on Facebook to vote which song like Gangnam Style (-coughs- overrated >w>), Bad Apple!, Tell Your World, Gangnam Style Kidz Bop (not my idea xD), and World End's Dancehall. Few weeks later, everyone voted Tell Your World and World's End Dancehall! Also, one of us also voted for "Heart Beats" that Sara suggested and she said "it was a winning dance at JPop Summit".

I'm planning to have a flash mob on Saturday somewhere at 1 or 2 pm and Sunday as well! Are you guys up for a new dance?
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

Wolfe_Rides

Oh yeah, that sounds so fun! :D may I join in on this flash mob?

kuromiluminous

Quote from: Wolfe_Rides on February 22, 2013, 05:41:29 PM
Oh yeah, that sounds so fun! :D may I join in on this flash mob?
Anyone can join! Of course ^^ I'm planning to teach everyone the dance before the flash mob.
FanimeCon 2014:

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

kuromiluminous

Quote from: c2chaos on February 23, 2013, 05:11:44 AM
Let's do this. ^_^
Awesome! I'm going to let you guys know the exact date to teach everyone a dance before Fanime.
FanimeCon 2014:

c2chaos

Quote from: kuromiluminous on February 23, 2013, 03:59:50 PM
Let's do this. ^_^
Awesome! I'm going to let you guys know the exact date to teach everyone a dance before Fanime.
Cool. So will this have custom choreography or are these dances we can we learn this via youtube, also?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

kuromiluminous

Quote from: c2chaos on February 24, 2013, 02:45:05 AM
Quote from: kuromiluminous on February 23, 2013, 03:59:50 PM
Let's do this. ^_^
Cool. So will this have custom choreography or are these dances we can we learn this via youtube, also?
Hmmm maybe... I'm also going to have a meetup with everyone outside of the park at the snake right across the street of the convention center.
FanimeCon 2014:

Aoiro

I'd be interested in doing this! May I ask what's the Facebook group for it?
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

kuromiluminous

Quote from: Aoiro on March 09, 2013, 02:42:03 AM
I'd be interested in doing this! May I ask what's the Facebook group for it?
Fanime and Gathering Flash Mob
FanimeCon 2014:

MaigoLily

Hi! It's me from DA! Once again, it's a small world! Sara and I are doing the same cosplay and I just talked to her a few days ago! I'll also be joining in! I'll try my best to be there on time and dance in my cosplay. I'm doing Kougyoku who has a super restrictive dress! Haha! I'll do my best to learn the dances too! I tell the rest of my anime club at school to join in! I don't have a Facebook, but I'll try to keep up with the news! So excited! I missed last year's flashmob so I vowed that I would keep up with the news this year!

Aoiro

Hmm... I feel like "Heart Beats" would be much easier to learn. The song is pretty upbeat and gets you going.
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

tagginondawal

sounds really fun! I just hope we choose soon, I can learn a dance fast, but I'm constantly busy so as a result, I won't get much practice in. But either one looks good to me!

PinkHairSasuke

kuromiluminous

Btw guys! We're going to be doing Heart Beats dance flash mob~
FanimeCon 2014:

MaigoLily

I'm gonna do this! 0/3 cosplays done and I am planning the Magi gathering for the first time. I have time...maybe.
I'll try my best to learn the dance and show up. Is there a set day yet?

kuromiluminous

Quote from: MaigoLily on March 24, 2013, 03:29:50 PM
I'm gonna do this! 0/3 cosplays done and I am planning the Magi gathering for the first time. I have time...maybe.
The actual day to dance is going to be on May 25, which is Saturday. Also, the first Heart Beats dance practice will be tomorrow @ 11 in the morning and its going to be held at Caesar Chaves park where Fanime is right across the street.
FanimeCon 2014:

MaigoLily

Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 28, 2013, 07:16:10 PM
The actual day to dance is going to be on May 25, which is Saturday. Also, the first Heart Beats dance practice will be tomorrow @ 11 in the morning and its going to be held at Caesar Chaves park where Fanime is right across the street.

Urk! My mom would never let me go because I don't have a group of friends going with me. Sorry! Will you have a practice before the actual flashmob on Saturday? And what is the time because I have to change out of Kougyoku to dance so I need to gauge my time. If I can't fit it in, I won't be able to go. Very sad. It would have been more convenient if it was on a Sunday...

I might join in...it really depends . Where are you doing the final dance and what time?

kuromiluminous

Quote from: MaigoLily on March 28, 2013, 08:04:50 PM
Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 28, 2013, 07:16:10 PM

Urk! My mom would never let me go because I don't have a group of friends going with me. Sorry! Will you have a practice before the actual flashmob on Saturday? And what is the time because I have to change out of Kougyoku to dance so I need to gauge my time. If I can't fit it in, I won't be able to go. Very sad. It would have been more convenient if it was on a Sunday...

Around 1 pm, we start our flash mob... so you can change asap!
FanimeCon 2014:

kuromiluminous

Quote from: 01 on March 28, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
I might join in...it really depends . Where are you doing the final dance and what time?
Do you mean where are we going to dance?
The flash mob starts at 1 pm on Saturday May 25, but we're still deciding where to dance outside.
FanimeCon 2014: