Tell Your World's End Dancehall or Heart Beats Flash Mob

Started by kuromiluminous, February 21, 2013, 12:26:49 AM

MaigoLily

Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 28, 2013, 11:59:20 PM
Quote from: MaigoLily on March 28, 2013, 08:04:50 PM
Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 28, 2013, 07:16:10 PM
Quote from: MaigoLily on March 24, 2013, 03:29:50 PM
I'm gonna do this! 0/3 cosplays done and I am planning the Magi gathering for the first time. I have time...maybe.
I'll try my best to learn the dance and show up. Is there a set day yet?
The actual day to dance is going to be on May 25, which is Saturday. Also, the first Heart Beats dance practice will be tomorrow @ 11 in the morning and its going to be held at Caesar Chaves park where Fanime is right across the street.

Urk! My mom would never let me go because I don't have a group of friends going with me. Sorry! Will you have a practice before the actual flashmob on Saturday? And what is the time because I have to change out of Kougyoku to dance so I need to gauge my time. If I can't fit it in, I won't be able to go. Very sad. It would have been more convenient if it was on a Sunday...

Around 1 pm, we start our flash mob... so you can change asap!

I'll try! I'll eat a light snack first. I have a lot of pieces to get out of so I'll have to find some backup cosplay to change into for the flash mob, then I'll eat in that cosplay then change back into Kougyoku for the rest of the day. Urg the work. I chose my most complicated costume for Saturday...

sounds like a plan, i know the tell your world dance already (i'll check in to see if it matches your dance), so i'll just need to learn the world's end dancehall.

kuromiluminous

Quote from: 01 on March 29, 2013, 08:19:13 AM
sounds like a plan, i know the tell your world dance already (i'll check in to see if it matches your dance), so i'll just need to learn the world's end dancehall.

Well actually we're learning Heart Beats this year xD
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 29, 2013, 04:55:39 PM

oh I saw that performed in Japantown last year. sounds fun :D

kuromiluminous

Quote from: 01 on March 29, 2013, 06:08:01 PM
Quote from: kuromiluminous on March 29, 2013, 04:55:39 PM

oh I saw that performed in Japantown last year. sounds fun :D

Haha of course it is ^u^ If you want to dance with us, you're welcome to join us~
FanimeCon 2014:

Dathamster

What song will we be learning the dance to :o? I'd love to be apart of it!
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

BSaphire

Thanks for the heads up on this. Please have Sara V. talk to me @ the 3/7 Fanime meeting or via email please so that we can set this up where it doesn't conflict with the gatherings.
Thanks
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Ska_Kitti

Oh you people and your name dropping :| TSKTSKTSKLOL. Anywho, I'll be sure to talk to BSaphire at the meeting to figure out where would be the BEST place where to hold this since we were inside last year and didn't crowd the area too much. It's always a good thing to let us staff know about these things so we know you're coming and all.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

kuromiluminous

Quote from: Dathamster on March 30, 2013, 09:33:56 AM
What song will we be learning the dance to :o? I'd love to be apart of it!
We're learning "Heart Beats" xD You are welcome to join!
FanimeCon 2014:

kuromiluminous

Quote from: BSaphire on March 30, 2013, 03:19:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. Please have Sara V. talk to me @ the 3/7 Fanime meeting or via email please so that we can set this up where it doesn't conflict with the gatherings.
Thanks
BSaphire

Oh wait haha she got this xD
FanimeCon 2014:

BSaphire

So here is my official Cosplayer Gatherings Department ruling on flash mobs:
If they happen in a location where a "Official" gathering is supposed to be, the "Flash Mob" will be asked to relocate.

I am NOT against these happening, but my department has limited space during peak hours and we are willing to work with YOU but YOU must be willing to work with us.

If you would like to do this I would like to be contacted via PM... that is "private message" here on the forums with the specifics of what your group has in mind and possible day, time, and location information. Please keep in mind that FanimeCon is a Family Friendly convention so please keep all language, physical movements, &/or facials clean. Please make sure you follow convention policy and keep SAFETY of your participants & THOSE viewing as job #1.

Sincerely
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head

BTW.. I'm locking this thread due to the fact it should have been started in the "Anime Geek Clearinghouse" section of the forums and it is not a gathering.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC