Musicalstuck (Homestuck Panel) -SUBMITTED-

Started by philepicphails, February 24, 2013, 08:46:33 AM

philepicphails

Calling all those who like to sing, I present to you a Musical Homestuck Panel. In this panel, we'll be singing popular Broadway or non-Broadway songs either relevant or irrelevant to Homestuck. Basically, it's just a bunch of trolls and kids singing famous songs. It's going to be a bunch of fun. Did I mention that we have games? Duh. Prizes include maybe an aspect shirt, a keychains, and wonderful star stickers. Singing and dancing experience isn't required, but is highly recommended. Have fun y'all! I'll discuss the song list on here.

Beta Kids:
Dave:
Jade:
John:
Rose:

Alpha Kids:
Dirk:
Jake:
Jane:
Roxy:

Beta Trolls:
Tavros:
Sollux:
Karkat:
Nepeta:
Kanaya:
Terezi:
Vriska:
Equius:
Gamzee:
Eridan:
Feferi:

Alpha Trolls:
Damara:
Rufioh:
Mituna:
Kankri:
Meulin:
Porrim:
Latula:
Aranea:
Horuss:
Kurloz:
Cronus:
Meenah:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/philepicphails
Tumblr: www.amidirkjakeyet.tumblr.com

JoeMamaInc

Oh wow this is really interesting! I'll defiantly participate in this!

mintycat

therandomeer

I can go as either Sollux, Jane, or Kankri. Whichever works best for you! ouo I hope this doesn't accidentally coincide with another day, however. My whole schedule is based on these panels. XD
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -SH

JoeMamaInc

clarapark96

I'm interested in auditioning as Dave Strider! Should we upload a video or something?

philepicphails

They are still scheduling the panels, so I don't know when this panel will take place. Please upload a video or record your voice on soundcloud and message me on Facebook or Tumblr. The guidelines are simple. Sing any broadway/off-broadway/famous musical song. You do not need to change the lyrics or find anything relevant to your character. I would like to see you express your character through that song (this means personality you put in and the change of voice). I will be ending the first phase of auditions next month.

clarapark96

JoeMamaInc

Do you have to cosplay the character you're singing as?

philepicphails

My tumblr is on the first post but amidirkjakeyet.tumblr.com
And no, you don't need to cosplay while auditions.

JoeMamaInc

Oh i meant did you have to cosplay the character you're singing as at the con?

philepicphails

Yes! Cosplay is required for your character because this is kind of like a musical theater thing, more or less.

mintycat

Oyyy! :O I wanna audition for Jade. Is god tier OK? ;v;

Oh, I'm in the San Jose Homestuck group, by the way! Do you know Becca and Annie?? : DDDD I'm good friends with them!! Becca goes to my school.

I'll probably send an audition through Facebook, so I didn't want to seem creepy or something by suddenly sending a message. uuuu,,,,,